• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Vannik Today, 04:59 Go to last post
    speedpro

Thread Starter: speedpro

#6 is dead. Long live #6. After 17 years.

Last Post By: Grumph Yesterday, 08:06 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: Reckless Yesterday, 23:15 Go to last post
    Voltaire

Royal Enfield Interceptor

Thread Starter: Voltaire

Due for release in Feb, $10 500 + ORC https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1853555574&rsqid=afecf83b0dc74da3a4c72d764068f19d No real reviews as of yet as all the ones on the net are from Junkets and India, where anything with more than 30 BHP would get rave reviews. My fussy...

Last Post By: whenu Yesterday, 10:18 Go to last post
    Modestep15

Help choosing my bike

Thread Starter: Modestep15

Hi all!, I am currently on a 2016 MT07 (LAMs) and I have gotten my full through CBTA (just waiting till June to get it), I'm in a bit of a dilemma on what bike I want to get. I will be commuting about 40kms each day for about 4 days a week in urban streets (maybe a few kms on the motorway but...

Last Post By: FlangMasterJ Yesterday, 10:34 Go to last post
    lozz900

Where is John Brittens Ducati

Thread Starter: lozz900

Who knows the whereabouts of John Brittens pre Aero ducati racebike ?. Tim Hannas book makes several mentions of it, yet I can find no recent photos or information.. Is this it ?

Last Post By: lozz900 Yesterday, 21:48 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

RIP Lee Hurley

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

ole Lee Hurley fell off his perch in the last few days.There's a man who lived ate and breathed motorcycles and rolled up his sleeves so we could all have fun. Thinking outside of the box was his forte, remember his events, the Sir Walter Rally, the Thousand Milers etc

Last Post By: whenu Yesterday, 17:37 Go to last post
    nseagoon

DR200 kickstart

Thread Starter: nseagoon

I'm doing something wrong here. DR200 I'm rebuilding. When i install the clutch cover the kickstart shaft rotates when i manually rotate the engine. It then ratchets when i rotate the kickstart shaft clockwise again. I can hold it in place with no force but it rotates with kickstart lever...

Last Post By: nseagoon Yesterday, 19:14 Go to last post
    dralex

Pakuranga Hwy - Ti Rakau intersection slippery?

Thread Starter: dralex

Does anyone find the Pakuranga Highway - Ti Rakau intersection extremely slippery? I was in the rain yesterday, behind a car at the traffic lights turning right on the Pakuranga Hwy. When it turned green I followed the car and my back wheel just started spinning and I almost ended up across the...

Last Post By: Gremlin Yesterday, 21:34 Go to last post
  • ellipsis

There is no available content written by ellipsis