• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: JanBros Today, 11:07 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: Mike.Gayner Today, 16:35 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: Murray Yesterday, 20:33 Go to last post
    Mr. Peanut

Who ruined kiwibiker?

Thread Starter: Mr. Peanut

This site used to crackle with activity, now it feels like a graveyard. All went downhill after they banned WINJA :yes:

Last Post By: Laava Yesterday, 22:46 Go to last post
    riffer

Surviving bad crashes

Thread Starter: riffer

I don't post on here as often as I used to. The rise of social media has a lot to do with that, but also I've been a bit away from motorcycling. Two years ago today I slammed into the side of a Nissan Navara at a speed between 60 and 80 km/h when its driver pulled out of a driveway into the path...

Last Post By: Motu Yesterday, 18:10 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: BMWST? Yesterday, 20:05 Go to last post
    pete376403

Wayne Rainey rides again, 26 years after the accident

Thread Starter: pete376403

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imqwHIjwO2w&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR2C4c57bka5SE3oTsriL8nZ783bYPEejGCqsLxgbi1C0APG7BS1gQR7zvo

Last Post By: onearmedbandit Today, 10:36 Go to last post
    kiwimacchi

Vapourblasting in Christchurch

Thread Starter: kiwimacchi

Hi guys, thought I'd give you all a heads up that I've just set up a vapourblast operation in Burwood, Chch. Doing a GSX engine for Grumph at the moment. There have been previous discussions in this section re getting media into oil galleries, etc, so this is one area that requires a lot of...

Last Post By: Laava Yesterday, 21:05 Go to last post
    JanBros

2-stroke excel for ports, heads and pipes

Thread Starter: JanBros

My 2-stroke spreadsheet is ready (for now at least), so I'm throwing it on the net so everybody can use it. It contains pages for ports, the head and FOS pipe On the seperate ports pages (exhaust and transfer), it calculates the STA numbers (Specific Time.Area) of your ports and you can matcch...

Last Post By: koenich Yesterday, 19:19 Go to last post
  • ellipsis

There is no available content written by ellipsis