• Most Active Threads

The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Yesterday, 23:17 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: Autech Today, 20:16 Go to last post
    actungbaby

Your comments am speechless

Thread Starter: actungbaby

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/124138932/businessman-escapes-conviction-after-fatal-crash-that-killed-north-canterbury-father?cid=app-android Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Last Post By: R650R Today, 17:28 Go to last post
    parsley

Honda Hornet - when to replace?

Thread Starter: parsley

I have a 2008 Honda Hornet 900 that I love but it's starting to get a bit long in the tooth. It's done 95,000 kms and there's some vibration that I'm told might be the engine/gearbox bearings going which would require a full teardown. Any opinions on whether it's worth keeping going for a few years...

Last Post By: FJRider Today, 15:39 Go to last post
    pete376403

GS1100G / GK wiring diagram

Thread Starter: pete376403

Hi, anyone have a source for a wiring diagram for a Suzuki GS1100G or (pref) GK in a large (eg A3) format? Colour would be nice but happy to take what I can get. I do have the factory manual, but its A4 format and hard to read. I have scanned and tried to enlarge but it very quickly loses...

Last Post By: pete376403 Today, 20:45 Go to last post
  • husaberg

There is no available content written by husaberg