• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Tim Ey Yesterday, 23:23 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: Katman Yesterday, 16:40 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: lohring Today, 02:10 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: steveyb Yesterday, 13:16 Go to last post
    sidecar bob

GSXR400/1135 hybrid race bike '80s

Thread Starter: sidecar bob

Does anyone remember a bike that was raced in Australia in the 80's that appeared to be a GSXR 400 with an 1135EF engine in it? Im curious to know more about it. Who built it, who rode it, was it competitive, & what became of it.

Last Post By: Grumph Yesterday, 14:02 Go to last post
    sidecar bob

Jay Lawrence TT 2019

Thread Starter: sidecar bob

https://www.ukclubsport.com/kiwi-lawrence-set-for-tt-debut-with-buildbase-suzuki-and-carl-cox/ I will continue to update this thread from location as things progress.

Last Post By: steveyb Yesterday, 13:17 Go to last post
    Intruder VS

2 stroke emissions testing?

Thread Starter: Intruder VS

Hi guys I?m sitting at home bored, sick feeling sorry for myself and started thinking about a old sticker I found on the tail plastic on the 350LC I?m restoring, had little laugh when I read it but the ?produces less pollution? part made me think compared to modern vehicles that?s no where near...

Last Post By: george formby Yesterday, 18:47 Go to last post
    george formby

BMW R18 taster. The horizontal cruiser.

Thread Starter: george formby

Not my cup of tea but certainly catches the eye.

Last Post By: jim.cox Yesterday, 12:37 Go to last post
    SaferRides

BP Thank You button

Thread Starter: SaferRides

I want one on the R1!

Last Post By: Berries Yesterday, 18:18 Go to last post
  • husaberg

There is no available content written by husaberg