• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 10:09 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 08:54 Go to last post
    Dargor

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Dargor

That game that all the cool people are playing. Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to...

Last Post By: insomnia01 Today, 09:03 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 09:02 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Summer running - 2000 Ducati ST2

Thread Starter: OddDuck

I've gone ahead and bought my second Ducati. Summertime. Time to ride again, getting a bike for the season while the 900SS is laid up with major engine rebuild work. It can be a bit of a saga, the fun and games involved in attempting to secure a reasonably reliable ride in the sub-$7K...

Last Post By: layton Today, 11:03 Go to last post
    Bonez

Back on the road. '76 CB550F Super Sport

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got my '76 CB550 Super Sport back on the road after a 10 year park up. Had a few health issues and got rid of most of my70s/80s m/cand Connie has taken over most of the shed for her woodwork work shop. I did keep my CB550F and Dads R80 which my brother now has. The BMW wasn't really my thing....

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 23:54 Go to last post
    Bonez

'98 Suzuki FX 650 Freewind.

Thread Starter: Bonez

What would one pay for a '98 Suzuki FX650 Freewind that is in general good shape with a few minor scrapes on the right front cowling with say for argument sake 60,000s up. Rego/wof up top scratch and good multi purpose tyres fitted. How easy are they to get parts for? Say a center stand for...

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 22:13 Go to last post
    actungbaby

Tragic

Thread Starter: actungbaby

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300002973/motorcyclist-killed-after-serious-crash-in-palmerston-north?cid=app-android Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Last Post By: FJRider Yesterday, 21:43 Go to last post
    DerOger1986

Caught on my ZX6R on my Learner's.

Thread Starter: DerOger1986

Hey all, Not really a question as I fully understand the consequences of my actions, but I was pulled over last week riding past a cop on the motorway. They ran my plates and followed me as the bike came up as an "F" and I as an "L". They were great about it and said they didn't really have...

Last Post By: FJRider Yesterday, 22:07 Go to last post
    Motig

Royal Enfield Single

Thread Starter: Motig

After a few years with out a bike due to health I'm now thinking about something just to putter around the back roads. Seriously thinking of something like the RE Classic 350 as I'm not interested in things like fastest to the ton ( the classic would have no trouble achieving this). So any KB...

Last Post By: Motig Yesterday, 13:49 Go to last post
  • husaberg

There is no available content written by husaberg