• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: flyonly Yesterday, 22:14 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: steveyb Yesterday, 16:00 Go to last post
    ducatilover

Honda CN250/Spacy/Helix/Elite

Thread Starter: ducatilover

Anyone know of any of these floating around? I just found one for myself to delve further in to my automotive masochism. It's ridiculous and supremely ugly. Bit would be even more offensive if I could find the missing plastics

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 19:26 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

Cold Kiwi Rally now 12th-14th november

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

Covid pushed it further away from the usual fathers day weekend that it's run since 1972, time for those out there not so keen on the september weather to dust off your bikes and get along I erckon.

Last Post By: Laava Yesterday, 06:26 Go to last post
    matthewb77

How bad is too bad for a brake piston

Thread Starter: matthewb77

I have the piston out of a front brake for a 1980ish honda CB250rs from a wrecker. It appears to have been buried at some point in its life as it was full (even behind the piston) of dirt sand etc. The piston is a bit pitted from where it was sitting in the rubber seal. See the worst of the...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 06:35 Go to last post
    Random guy

Single click noise when trying to run bike

Thread Starter: Random guy

I recently bought a battery for my 1989 Honda cbr250r mc19. The battery wasn't fully charged so I charged it up and threw it in but when trying to run the bike all I got was a single click noise. Electrics work but bike won't run. Also noticed that little bit of smoke came from the terminals when...

Last Post By: scumdog Yesterday, 19:43 Go to last post
  • husaberg

There is no available content written by husaberg