• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 19:19 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 20:04 Go to last post
    riffer

Surviving bad crashes

Thread Starter: riffer

I don't post on here as often as I used to. The rise of social media has a lot to do with that, but also I've been a bit away from motorcycling. Two years ago today I slammed into the side of a Nissan Navara at a speed between 60 and 80 km/h when its driver pulled out of a driveway into the path...

Last Post By: riffer Today, 11:41 Go to last post
    rustys

Shane richardson

Thread Starter: rustys

How much bloody talent has this guy got, its just mind boggling watching his progress, on the tracks in the UK he has never ever seen or ridden on and leading the BSB pack in Super Stock 600 class, at Snetterton, amazing. Again i woke up this morning and the results were with Free Practise 1 and...

Last Post By: rustys Today, 10:42 Go to last post
    jmpl

1982 HONDA CB250RS Brakes Update

Thread Starter: jmpl

Hi all, I'm looking to update the brake pads/shoes on both the front disk and rear drum of my 1982 CB250RS. I believe it still has the original pads in from factory :eek5: I'm unsure of modern brake pads brands, quality, etc etc Would be great if someone out there who knows their parts,...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 19:13 Go to last post
    Pushrodtwin

I've got one of these.....

Thread Starter: Pushrodtwin

I see by using the search button that there are, or have been, a couple of others lurking amongst the membership. Are there any more out there?

Last Post By: Motu Today, 20:35 Go to last post
    danw

Advice on selling a non-running bike

Thread Starter: danw

Hi all, I have a 1984 Suzuki GN250. It has >55000 miles on the clock. The engine has given up; I suspect burnt valves. It's in pretty poor condition, but always got a WoF. The rego is on hold. There's also a parts bike, which is not complete. I used it for its disc front end; the good...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 13:31 Go to last post
  • husaberg

There is no available content written by husaberg