• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Yesterday, 23:58 Go to last post
    JATZ

Jatz's travels

Thread Starter: JATZ

Hello :wavey: I thought it was about time I started posting some trip stuff again. It's been a while, and I've been clocking up a few K's and been on a bit of a journey :yeah: so thought I'd share with the group I'll start with my trip to the Brass and beyond and may add some other stuff as it...

Last Post By: Laava Yesterday, 14:12 Go to last post
    Bonez

Back on the road. '76 CB550F Super Sport

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got my '76 CB550 Super Sport back on the road after a 10 year park up. Had a few health issues and got rid of most of my70s/80s m/cand Connie has taken over most of the shed for her woodwork work shop. I did keep my CB550F and Dads R80 which my brother now has. The BMW wasn't really my thing....

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 12:45 Go to last post
    caseye

Fbmc 2020

Thread Starter: caseye

Well, the FBMC is once again dipping their collective toes. See below for the Monthly ride notice. Know that it will start from the Quay Street MacDonalds on the Waterfront opposite the Container Terminal. Heres a link. Anytime from early morning onwards. On the 9th Of February 2020 Ride Off...

Last Post By: caseye Yesterday, 20:00 Go to last post
    Bonez

Things on your motorcycle that aren't really needed.

As per title what was on your m/c new that wasn't actually necessary. On the XF650 it's a silly guard the sits between the horn and lower triple clamp. I imagine it was there to stop shit from ficking up into the cowling area. In reality it does didly squat and is just an annoyance when working in...

Last Post By: Daffyd Yesterday, 17:32 Go to last post
    Philski

Greetings from Tasmania

Thread Starter: Philski

Hi all. I joined the KB forum because it is such a simply awesome bike builders resource. I constantly use it for reference and inspiration. And thank you to all those that do contribute to it. I had a lowside last week and broke bones and road rash. i was wearing a t shirt - tracky dacks and...

Last Post By: sidecar bob Yesterday, 17:48 Go to last post
    Bonez

Show us your $45 a year regoed motorcycles.

As the thread title says. Show us you $45ish(VTNZ adds about $10) a year regoed motorcycles that you use on a regular basis and a few details about it. Mine is a '76 CB550 Super Sport I bought in 1986. Back on the road after a 10 year hiatus. Around $400 saw it back on the road in reliable...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 03:11 Go to last post
    breezy

hcci test

Thread Starter: breezy

well ive had this kicking around for a while now and as im locked down seemed a good idea to have another look had been originally inspired by flettner with his engine.( stole his starter set up). looks as though the piston rings in the adjustable combustion chamber are not sealing well...

Last Post By: Niels Abildgaard Today, 06:35 Go to last post
    layton

Tf 125 motor bucket thingy

Thread Starter: layton

Well, I thought it would be a good idea to tear Into this motor while I am stuck at home, was just going to check top end but the left hand main bearing didn't feel right so split the cases found rust on the bearing and putting where the oil seal sits. I got the motor in unknown condition no...

Last Post By: layton Yesterday, 20:29 Go to last post
    rebyl

Flush Medians

Thread Starter: rebyl

I often notice people that are turning right not using a Flush Median prior to the turn area where the little box and arrow is. It is expected that you do use these but only from about 30 to 40 metres from the intersection...you cannot use as a travel lane, you cannot use to overtake a moving...

Last Post By: rastuscat Yesterday, 15:48 Go to last post
  • FlangMasterJ

There is no available content written by FlangMasterJ