• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Today, 23:42 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: Ocean1 Today, 20:55 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Winter Layup - 1995 Ducati 900 Supersport

Thread Starter: OddDuck

Time for major work, unfortunately. Frame's cracked :( Motor is making oil disappear and power isn't what it used to be either, according to seat of pants dyno. Time for the winter layup, get in, strip it, sort out various issues that have been waiting for a while. Step 1: take it to bits.

Last Post By: Voltaire Today, 14:53 Go to last post
    sidecar bob

GSXR400/1135 hybrid race bike '80s

Thread Starter: sidecar bob

Does anyone remember a bike that was raced in Australia in the 80's that appeared to be a GSXR 400 with an 1135EF engine in it? Im curious to know more about it. Who built it, who rode it, was it competitive, & what became of it.

Last Post By: Drew Today, 19:54 Go to last post
    HenryDorsetCase

Honda CB750 SOHC

Thread Starter: HenryDorsetCase

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/classic-vintage/auction-1606160600.htm?rsqid=bbfba3c03032406099ac4bd3c9d9c5cb So. now I have bought one again, it appears as if the bloody things are everywhere! Does anybody want to club together and do a deal on this stuff? Prefer...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 21:51 Go to last post
    Dadpole

Wsbk 2019

Thread Starter: Dadpole

Since we do not seem to have a thread.. :woohoo: We MAY have a good season coming up judging by race 1.

Last Post By: roogazza Today, 07:30 Go to last post
    buggerit

Another South Island Trip Report

Thread Starter: buggerit

So I have been planning to get south again for a while and finally managed a window of time. Left home 9th of March with nothing booked, so took at tent, bag and mattress. I wanted the flexibility to change my route as I pleased which worked well. In hindsight I could of left the camping gear at...

Last Post By: buggerit Today, 10:58 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

soemthing to do with floowing too close maybe?

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

not a nice scenario but one wonders how close they were following each other to kill seven riders and pillions... https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12243134

Last Post By: Berries Today, 21:41 Go to last post
    2000 gsf 250 vz-v

Gsf250 carb issue after cleaning

Thread Starter: 2000 gsf 250 vz-v

Hey there i have a 2000 suzuki gsf bandit 250 vz-v i have had it for over a year and really enjoy the performance from the little 250. My problem is i cleaned the carbs on w.e and tried to replace the main jet with a larger jet as i have an aftermarket air filter and exhaust but when i put it back...

Last Post By: speedpro Today, 15:04 Go to last post
    The End

06 GSX-R 600 Won't Start / Charging Woes?

Thread Starter: The End

Hi all, Background: I've had my 2006 GSX-R 600 for around a year and have done approximately 5,000 kms on it. It has 25,000 kms on it total and is in overall fantastic condition. It is always stored inside a garage and the outdoor ambient temperature rarely goes below 8*c, indoor probably 12*c...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 17:13 Go to last post
  • russd7

There is no available content written by russd7