• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Pursang Today, 13:40 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: Pursang Today, 13:10 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Winter Layup - 1995 Ducati 900 Supersport

Thread Starter: OddDuck

Time for major work, unfortunately. Frame's cracked :( Motor is making oil disappear and power isn't what it used to be either, according to seat of pants dyno. Time for the winter layup, get in, strip it, sort out various issues that have been waiting for a while. Step 1: take it to bits.

Last Post By: OddDuck Yesterday, 21:21 Go to last post
    Mr. Peanut

Who ruined kiwibiker?

Thread Starter: Mr. Peanut

Last Post By: Owl Today, 17:31 Go to last post
    rastuscat

New Position

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Hi Y'all I'm starting a new job in January, working with ACC on the Ride Forever team. Relocating to Wellington, which is occupying lots of our time. Packing up the house etc. I'm looking forward to Mrs Cat and I heading out on the lower North Island weekend rides. Mrs Cat is English, and...

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 14:46 Go to last post
    gsp0702

Road bike options for commute

Thread Starter: gsp0702

I thought I would check in with Kiwibiker for a bit of advice. Had a recent change of job location and with parking being a royal pain in the backside, I am going to be commuting by bike, current one is a 2001 Guzzi V11 Sport, yes it can do it but not it's forte and hell maybe I fancy a change....

Last Post By: HenryDorsetCase Today, 09:23 Go to last post
    MD

Suzuki V Strom for 2020- a new level of ugly

Thread Starter: MD

I always look forward to the EICMA Milan show to see what exciting new toys we are in for. Unfortunately I can't un-see this disaster of styling. Suzuki describe it as a new level of "all new" Sorry Guys I describe it as a new level of ugly Back to the drawing boards and this time be sober or...

Last Post By: sugilite Today, 05:53 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

I raise my glass to Mike Vash

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

Never before has someone been as dedicated to the cause of the 2 stroke. Mike I salute you. RIP. Ring ding Big wheelies.

Last Post By: Kickaha Today, 17:06 Go to last post
    Bonez

Back on the road. '76 CB550F Supper S;port

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got my '76 CB550 Super Sport back on the road after a 10 year park up. Had a few health issues and got rid of most of my70s/80s m/cand Connie has taken over most of the shed for her woodwork work shop. I did keep my CB550F and Dads R80 which my brother now has. The BMW wasn't really my thing....

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 17:56 Go to last post
    mitchilin

Guess my new bike.

Thread Starter: mitchilin

Have posted before something like "fuck Harleys" but just got one so I think this is my midlife crisis. Liked the look of these when they dropped in NZ back in 09 but never really gave them too much thought. Never minded Buell's but thought some of there design was too far out there. Most of my...

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 14:53 Go to last post
  • Grumph

There is no available content written by Grumph