• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: peewee Today, 03:02 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 20:30 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 10:10 Go to last post
    junkmanjoe

NZ-wide pass the tag

Thread Starter: junkmanjoe

:scooter:......nz Wide Pass The Tag.....:scooter: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :scooter:....................the challenge......................:scooter: the first rider must be from Invercargill or close. The first picture is to be of...

Last Post By: release_the_bees Yesterday, 09:59 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Winter Layup - 1995 Ducati 900 Supersport

Thread Starter: OddDuck

Time for major work, unfortunately. Frame's cracked :( Motor is making oil disappear and power isn't what it used to be either, according to seat of pants dyno. Time for the winter layup, get in, strip it, sort out various issues that have been waiting for a while. Step 1: take it to bits.

Last Post By: OddDuck Yesterday, 07:09 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

Pete's TF125 build

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

Well here's just a quick build to try and produce something raceable from something that looked pretty but was not. Pete saw the pics of the Orange NSR on Tardme and bought in faith. When it arrived from Auckland clearly all was not well. In no order, the brakes were useless, the crazy big...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 20:27 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: SaferRides Today, 05:56 Go to last post
    el chupacabra

Yamaha RZ/Banshee build

Thread Starter: el chupacabra

Hello, long story short after years of owning RGV250s and having a couple of seizures chasing performance i decided to hack up my frame and fit a set of banshee cases i got from the states knowing that they had more potential for a lightweight race bike. (just for track days and the odd club races)...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 12:22 Go to last post
    caseye

Catch up thread 2019.

Thread Starter: caseye

Well so far this yer I've gone off track to catch up with a few old mates, group members, here on KB. Latest was good ol CRASHER FWB. Alive and well!, introduced him to my motorcycling nephew, spent a goodly while talking with that organ/coffee grinder. warning (No I mean this!) just caue he's...

Last Post By: Murray Yesterday, 21:12 Go to last post
    greyhour

What bike to get?

Thread Starter: greyhour

Hi everyone! So i am in a bit of a dilema. I have just sold my Ninja 250 2009 so am now in need of a bike. The question is which one?! I still need it to be lams approved, and i have about $3500 to spend. Im looking for something that i can daily commute yet also take for longer trips every once...

Last Post By: Maha Yesterday, 09:40 Go to last post
  • Grumph

There is no available content written by Grumph