• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: mikebmeehan Yesterday, 17:45 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Flettner Yesterday, 15:46 Go to last post
    1/32 man

Do you wear ear plugs?

Thread Starter: 1/32 man

A mate showed me some he had custom made at an audiologist...said they were good but cost him $150. Are there cheaper but still effective options. After today’s ride of about 70mins I am contemplating using some. Any comments or opinions welcome.

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 14:25 Go to last post
    MD

Suzuki V Strom for 2020- a new level of ugly

Thread Starter: MD

I always look forward to the EICMA Milan show to see what exciting new toys we are in for. Unfortunately I can't un-see this disaster of styling. Suzuki describe it as a new level of "all new" Sorry Guys I describe it as a new level of ugly Back to the drawing boards and this time be sober or...

Last Post By: oldiebutagoody Yesterday, 18:19 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Which Laws Can't You Break?

Thread Starter: rastuscat

The laws of physics. Just putting it out there, inviting anyone who cares to disagree. Must be Friday.

Last Post By: R650R Yesterday, 19:33 Go to last post
    Gus25

TF125 question

Thread Starter: Gus25

Is anyone running a tf125? Just interested in the oil pump system, is it better to bypass and run premix or run the engine as Suzuki intended?

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 20:02 Go to last post
    rocketman1

Noisy tyres- Adventure type

Thread Starter: rocketman1

Just reading up on why certain tyres on some of my bikes are so noisy? Seems alot of other riders have the same problem with adventure type tyres on tarsealed roads I have a Continental TKC70 on the front of my BMW. I find it a very noisy tyre, sound like severe case of a bad wheel bearing...

Last Post By: oldiebutagoody Today, 11:43 Go to last post
    1/32 man

Is there such a thing as quiet helmets?

Thread Starter: 1/32 man

Having recently got back on a bike I needed to gear up as economically as I could. I bought a Bell qualifier helmet from TM $200 On recent rides the wind noise seems to have got worse and on inspection the left visor mount/clip/swivel doesnt seem right. After some pushing, cussing, jiggling...

Last Post By: Reckless Today, 13:42 Go to last post
  • Grumph

There is no available content written by Grumph