• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Flettner Today, 12:04 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: oldguy Yesterday, 20:40 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 07:48 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: caseye Today, 04:52 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: pritch Today, 09:40 Go to last post
    Bonez

Back on the road. '76 CB550F Super Sport

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got my '76 CB550 Super Sport back on the road after a 10 year park up. Had a few health issues and got rid of most of my70s/80s m/cand Connie has taken over most of the shed for her woodwork work shop. I did keep my CB550F and Dads R80 which my brother now has. The BMW wasn't really my thing....

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 07:39 Go to last post
    rocketman1

What mid sized Adventure bike should I buy

Thread Starter: rocketman1

I would like an honest opinion of what midsized USED adventure bike I should buy. 650-900cc Must be comfortable , vibe free, reliable, not too high a seat height, 830mm max. Preferably comments from those that have ridden many mid sized bikes. I do 90% of my riding on sealed roads, as...

Last Post By: Gremlin Yesterday, 18:28 Go to last post
    Voltaire

Tiger 100

Thread Starter: Voltaire

Finally got my 1953 Tiger 100 purchased on a whim a year ago on TM on the road. Lesson there is don't buy a bike that " needs re registering" unless it was imported pre 1999 as you need to jump thru more hoops to get it re vinned. Fortunately I'm a member of the VCC so it was easier. Turns out...

Last Post By: Paul in NZ Today, 06:55 Go to last post
    jim.cox

Q: Bevelhead Ducati. How to free-up a binding clutch?

Thread Starter: jim.cox

Ok, I'll be the first to admit it: The MHR does not get enough riding. Aside from a WoF and new a front tyre there isn't actually much holding it back. Except the clutch - which is binding (again). I've pulled it apart before and found parts of it are so polished that with the 50 weight...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 17:39 Go to last post
    caseye

Where were we???

Thread Starter: caseye

Well here s a clue. What a wonderful place it still is. last time we were here was at least 4 or 5 years ago. Last weekend was the best riding weather I've experienced for many years, Ratbag and I stopped here for a well deserved cuppa and brunch on the way back from Palmy Norf. Ratbag's...

Last Post By: Gremlin Yesterday, 19:42 Go to last post
  • Banditbandit

There is no available content written by Banditbandit