• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: peewee Yesterday, 16:58 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: EJK Yesterday, 23:17 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: leathel Yesterday, 21:56 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: ken seeber Today, 01:44 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Today, 00:43 Go to last post
    speights_bud

MotoGP 2017

Thread Starter: speights_bud

2017 season starting soon, KTM entering MotoGP, Lorenzo to Ducati and Vinales to Yamaha. Should be another cracker season. Provisional 2017 Entry list: http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2016/11/09/2017-motogp-provisional-entry-list/215493 Also, by participating in this thread you swear...

Last Post By: Crasherfromwayback Yesterday, 22:42 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Winter Layup - 1995 Ducati 900 Supersport

Thread Starter: OddDuck

Time for major work, unfortunately. Frame's cracked :( Motor is making oil disappear and power isn't what it used to be either, according to seat of pants dyno. Time for the winter layup, get in, strip it, sort out various issues that have been waiting for a while. Step 1: take it to bits.

Last Post By: OddDuck Yesterday, 20:54 Go to last post
    Becki94

Help?

Thread Starter: Becki94

Okay, totally new here 😅 so have no idea if this is the right place to post. Bought myself an ole ZG1000 (Concours, but this one has a prettier face) the other day and have spent a few hours trying to get her going. Have reached the stage where we're turning over and almost catching but not...

Last Post By: onearmedbandit Yesterday, 23:34 Go to last post
    old slider

Gang Protocol

Thread Starter: old slider

Whats the accepted rules in NZ by gangs or motorcycle clubs for wearing badges, patches etc? I am interested in how club badges/patches etc are accepted on jackets, I know overseas the rocker type badges are usually under the chapters or club names etc. Are rocker type badges ok to place...

Last Post By: T.W.R Yesterday, 21:21 Go to last post
    Pist'n'broke

The 'ol putting the bike on hold trick......

Thread Starter: Pist'n'broke

Hi, I've been reading the archives, just want to be sure I have understood....... my rego runs out on the 20th of this month (June 2017)...if I now put the bike on hold for say 6 months....and then 3 months or more into the hold period ..say November 20th.... re reg for 6 months ..... This will...

Last Post By: razza11 Yesterday, 20:11 Go to last post
  • RideLife

There is no available content written by RideLife