• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 22:05 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Today, 19:05 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: biggo Today, 17:43 Go to last post
    Kiwi Graham

Police getting tougher on speed tolerance

Thread Starter: Kiwi Graham

To drive or ride anymore :facepalm: http://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/news/63594064/Police-getting-tougher-on-speed-tolerance

Last Post By: Scubbo Today, 10:16 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: pritch Today, 09:58 Go to last post
    sidecar bob

Jay Lawrence TT 2019

Thread Starter: sidecar bob

https://www.ukclubsport.com/kiwi-lawrence-set-for-tt-debut-with-buildbase-suzuki-and-carl-cox/ I will continue to update this thread from location as things progress.

Last Post By: sidecar bob Today, 19:59 Go to last post
    Pound

Norton 4VRR

Thread Starter: Pound

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/sports/auction-2159462446.htm?rsqid=e65d8a5fa371441fbde12a94569d0fe8-002 I'll take 2 please........:msn-wink:

Last Post By: AllanB Today, 19:16 Go to last post
    davidmeihawatts

any recommendations for a good long distance cruiser/daily work bike?

Thread Starter: davidmeihawatts

Hi all, wanting to up-grade my bike as I have the bug now, I'm on my restricted so it has to be a lams bike. I have gn250 which is good for taking me to work and back but....I tried to go for a long ride one fine week-end and only made it as far as the red fox tavern before my ass got numb and my...

Last Post By: Hoonicorn Today, 16:11 Go to last post
    Scubbo

CFMOTO nk250

Thread Starter: Scubbo

Features New 250cc single cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid cooled, 4-valve, DOHC with balance shaft producing 19.5kW / 9000 rpm and 22Nm of torque / 7500 rpm Bosch EFI for outstanding fuel economy & lower emissions

Last Post By: Scubbo Today, 20:41 Go to last post
  • Moise

There is no available content written by Moise