• Most Active Threads

Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: ken seeber Today, 00:38 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: aws Yesterday, 14:31 Go to last post
    rocketman1

What mid sized Adventure bike should I buy

Thread Starter: rocketman1

I would like an honest opinion of what midsized USED adventure bike I should buy. 650-900cc Must be comfortable , vibe free, reliable, not too high a seat height, 830mm max. Preferably comments from those that have ridden many mid sized bikes. I do 90% of my riding on sealed roads, as...

Last Post By: Ginge09 Yesterday, 23:18 Go to last post
    dangerous

bringing a 30yr old KDX back to life

Thread Starter: dangerous

well... goes like this, scored a 89 KDX200 of a mate, he is the 2nd owner and didn't use it much, in fact its sat dormant for several years 3-5 since it was last started... soooo I was expecting a few issues, like on fire up crank seals etc would or could tear open, and id be in for a major rebuild...

Last Post By: scott411 Yesterday, 18:09 Go to last post
    Roki_nz

12,000 KM a year commute - Will a 150 handle it for 3+ years

Thread Starter: Roki_nz

TLDR - Will a small 150CC such as a Yamaha YZF-R15 or Susuki GSX150 handle 12000 KM worth of commuting each year for 3+ years? Cheers Hello Its' been a long time since I've owned a motor bike and I'm getting sick of forking out close to $500 each month in fuel and parking for a car when I...

Last Post By: Roki_nz Yesterday, 23:55 Go to last post
    rudolph

1986 yamaha xt600 tenere

Thread Starter: rudolph

I have a friends 1986 yamaha xt600 tenere that someone had hacked all the loom out completely, I have wired everything up now apart from connecting the CDI unit to the engines source and trigger coils, I was trying to avoid removing the engine cover but could someone make sense of the different...

Last Post By: Drew Yesterday, 16:58 Go to last post
    rabbyrascal

GN250 Clutch Problems

Thread Starter: rabbyrascal

My delightful 2005 GN250 has recently been giving me a bit of grief with clunky gear engagement and slipping under throttle. I suspect the clutch has come to the end of its tough life and needs to be replaced. There is a huge amount of information posted around the internet by passionate (and...

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 10:42 Go to last post
  • granstar

There is no available content written by granstar