• Most Active Threads

devo

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

Last Post By: biggo Today, 21:48 Go to last post
    Denniso

The DR650 thread

Thread Starter: Denniso

Finaly figured out what to do about the stack of tyres off my motard , I bought a new DR650 and spoked on 17 inch rims , what a blast for such a soft bike it is stupid fast on the road ( allready pissed off quite a few road bikes ) but it's a lot better in the shingle than I thought it would be ,...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 06:42 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 11:00 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: mulletman Today, 20:46 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 19:09 Go to last post
    dmcca

EngMod2T Q&A

Thread Starter: dmcca

So ive got some questions about Engmod2T... hopefully there are other users on KB that can help, and maybe we can create a bit of a database of info to share. The program seems very powerful but i sometimes wonder if im feeding in accurate data or if im getting things a little wrong... without a...

Last Post By: jfn2 Today, 10:18 Go to last post
    IronPawz

Hard core commuter turns Bike friendly Holiday Park lease owner (Kai Iwi Beach)

Thread Starter: IronPawz

250,000kms of commuting down Otaki to Wellington. Mostly on CBR1000RR's. Sold up moved to Kai Iwi Beach and took over the lease for the holiday park there. Figured we can get the cafe and chipper running and get the placing humming. There are really great roads all round Kai Iwi and Whanganui...

Last Post By: Big Dog Today, 20:44 Go to last post
    Racer270

Air Filter caught fire

Thread Starter: Racer270

Hi guys, On Friday I took my bike to Cyclespot Euro for a service. I have a KTM 450 SXF (2019) with 60 hours on it and it is in perfect condition. I have had no problems since I bought it new. Cyclespot Euro did the service and they checked the valve clearance and charged me $330. On...

Last Post By: Racer270 Today, 19:41 Go to last post
    whenu

More Mikuni carb ID

Thread Starter: whenu

Hi all, have these two carbs, apparently off an early 70's Suzuki, the outlet manifold size is 28mm. Was going to use one on an Indian, but might change my mind yet. Got them with a whole lot of other T350R parts.

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 21:50 Go to last post
    cbolt

Looking for good bike mechanic in New Plymouth

Thread Starter: cbolt

Hi, Iím new to New Plymouth and Iím looking for a good local place to get my bike serviced etc. I ride a Ducati. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Last Post By: Laava Today, 07:47 Go to last post
  • actungbaby

There is no available content written by actungbaby