• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: ken seeber Yesterday, 12:37 Go to last post
    devo

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

Last Post By: VTRDave Yesterday, 12:05 Go to last post
    Paul in NZ

Farewell ST1050 and some sad news

Thread Starter: Paul in NZ

Well its gone... First guy turned up and we ended up arguing about the price... He won and gave me $500 more than I was asking... After making this the bike Triumph should have made vis Robert Taylor why sell? Fact is we were not using it so much as mainly Vicki was stuggling to enjoy it even...

Last Post By: tri boy Yesterday, 21:18 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

Trail rides cancelled this season

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

She's not looking good. Sand country cancelled now this morning Tussock Buster which for 2nd time is a blow. Only small sub 500 people rides for now. At least until another change reducing numbers. Poos!

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 22:03 Go to last post
    rocketman1

Fuel injection cleaner

Thread Starter: rocketman1

My fuel injected Honda has been running a little rough over the last few months. I cleaned out the fuel tank as I thought it may be water in the tank. But no water found. My friend said try some fuel injection cleaner in the petrol. Bought a small bottle of Penrite from RepCo. 60ml in the tank ....

Last Post By: Kickaha Yesterday, 17:36 Go to last post
  • actungbaby

There is no available content written by actungbaby