• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 15:21 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 19:24 Go to last post
    Hilleye

MB100 development

Thread Starter: Hilleye

Just getting back into bucket racing. Had the MB100 dynotuned in prepartion for the Battle of the Buckets at Ruapuna on 15 Oct 11. Results (shown below) were mixed. . Positives from the session on the dyno were: 1. The bike is no longer in grave danger of seizing because it was running...

Last Post By: flyingbrick Today, 19:42 Go to last post
    riffer

Surviving bad crashes

Thread Starter: riffer

I don't post on here as often as I used to. The rise of social media has a lot to do with that, but also I've been a bit away from motorcycling. Two years ago today I slammed into the side of a Nissan Navara at a speed between 60 and 80 km/h when its driver pulled out of a driveway into the path...

Last Post By: speedpro Today, 12:37 Go to last post
    wpoll

TT2000 Twenty Twenty

Thread Starter: wpoll

It's coming soon.... :soon:

Last Post By: Danger Mouse Today, 10:13 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Mandatory ABS

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Copy and paste. Not my opinion. Life-saving motorcycle technology to be mandatory from April 2020 The most significant change to motorcycle safety in New Zealand in decades is on the way with the introduction of mandatory requirements for anti-lock braking systems (ABS) starting from...

Last Post By: Jeff Sichoe Today, 19:34 Go to last post
    GazzaH

Motorbikes smarter than us?

Thread Starter: GazzaH

A blog piece about Honda patenting a bike that senses and responds to the rider's emotional state set me thinking today. 'Smart vehicles' are already here in the form of computerised engine management systems and the like, but there's a LOT more to come yet. As with the the Internet of Things,...

Last Post By: Kickaha Today, 19:55 Go to last post
  • nzspokes

There is no available content written by nzspokes