• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: jbiplane Today, 00:18 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Yesterday, 19:18 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: lohring Today, 02:53 Go to last post
    lanci

Well bikers are screwed - ACC levy

Thread Starter: lanci

For me it's up from $250 odd to $750 odd... Fuck me that's quite a rise!

Last Post By: SaferRides Today, 01:15 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: aws Yesterday, 23:17 Go to last post
    rastuscat

New Position

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Hi Y'all I'm starting a new job in January, working with ACC on the Ride Forever team. Relocating to Wellington, which is occupying lots of our time. Packing up the house etc. I'm looking forward to Mrs Cat and I heading out on the lower North Island weekend rides. Mrs Cat is English, and...

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 20:16 Go to last post
    Morgan

Project : French road racer in New Zealand had questions !

Thread Starter: Morgan

Hi everybody, I'm a 32 french road racer. I would like to come in New Zealand in 2019 with my family to race on the Cemetary circuit. My project is not very simple... My friend Fabrice Miguet expected to come this year, but unfortunately, he died at the Ulster GP in July. His dream was to race...

Last Post By: emaN Yesterday, 14:45 Go to last post
    Bonez

Back on the road. '76 CB550F Supper S;port

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got my '76 CB550 Super Sport back on the road after a 10 year park up. Had a few health issues and got rid of most of my70s/80s m/cand Connie has taken over most of the shed for her woodwork work shop. I did keep my CB550F and Dads R80 which my brother now has. The BMW wasn't really my thing....

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 16:49 Go to last post
    FROSTY

back riding

Thread Starter: FROSTY

after a little while without a bike we are finally back riding. Nothing spectacular or even exciting but both bikes are putting huge grins on our faces. The PC 800 has the added bonus of looking just enough like a cop bike for the cage drivers to notice us.-And yep Pic one was just posed/....

Last Post By: The Pastor Yesterday, 10:13 Go to last post
    mitchilin

Guess my new bike.

Thread Starter: mitchilin

Have posted before something like "fuck Harleys" but just got one so I think this is my midlife crisis. Liked the look of these when they dropped in NZ back in 09 but never really gave them too much thought. Never minded Buell's but thought some of there design was too far out there. Most of my...

Last Post By: The Pastor Yesterday, 10:34 Go to last post
  • roadracingoldfart

There is no available content written by roadracingoldfart