• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wobbly Today, 09:55 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Flettner Yesterday, 10:24 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 14:18 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: release_the_bees Yesterday, 22:25 Go to last post
    layton

Tf 125 motor bucket thingy

Thread Starter: layton

Well, I thought it would be a good idea to tear Into this motor while I am stuck at home, was just going to check top end but the left hand main bearing didn't feel right so split the cases found rust on the bearing and putting where the oil seal sits. I got the motor in unknown condition no...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 19:47 Go to last post
    jim.cox

Boots - Any Squadies around?

Thread Starter: jim.cox

As you may know, I live in combat boots, day in day out, use them for anything and everything. Current pair is Paraflex NZ Army issue. Three months in, and the outer sole is peeling. I've tried a couple of good contact adhesives, no good, and the sole is still coming off... What the...

Last Post By: jim.cox Yesterday, 20:10 Go to last post
    alex@adventum.bike

How do you log your service history? Is this app any good? 🏍💨

Thread Starter: alex@adventum.bike

Heya KR team! Who here logs their motorbike services with pen and paper? As a child I logged my motorbikes service history on pen and paper - after scouring the app store there was nothing suitable to do this digitally... A side project I have created is "Adventum" to enable riders to...

Last Post By: GazzaH Yesterday, 19:08 Go to last post
    BarryM

Helmet cam / bike cam

Thread Starter: BarryM

Hi everybody, First post from beginner rider... I am looking for advice on helmet cam or bike mounted cam. Helmet mounted? Frame/bars mounted? Battery operated or hard wired? Also any advice on quality makes?

Last Post By: nzspokes Yesterday, 20:15 Go to last post
  • pixelplay

There is no available content written by pixelplay