• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 23:04 Go to last post
    devo

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

Last Post By: BMWST? Yesterday, 16:16 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Winter Layup - 1995 Ducati 900 Supersport

Thread Starter: OddDuck

Time for major work, unfortunately. Frame's cracked :( Motor is making oil disappear and power isn't what it used to be either, according to seat of pants dyno. Time for the winter layup, get in, strip it, sort out various issues that have been waiting for a while. Step 1: take it to bits.

Last Post By: OddDuck Yesterday, 20:39 Go to last post
    JimO

Moeraki crash

Thread Starter: JimO

i came across this not long after it happened, a campervan turned across the road in front of the motorcycle, he had nowhere to go, from what i saw the other car was stopped at the intersection.Lots of bikes on the road heading to the burt no excuse for not seeing the bike...

Last Post By: FJRider Yesterday, 20:56 Go to last post
    HenryDorsetCase

Anyone Transitioning? I mean using a transitions face shield

Thread Starter: HenryDorsetCase

I wear glasses and last night I had to ride home (again) with a dark visor at night because I had to drink heavily after work (its the rule). I do have a clear visor for the Shoei but then I have to wear sunglasses under it which isnt great - there's a pattern effect because of the polarisation....

Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 20:48 Go to last post
    Spuds1234

Break in procedure after engine rebuild

Thread Starter: Spuds1234

Hi All, Can anyone recommend a break in procedure for a 750 popup Katana that had an engine overhaul including new rings and bearings etc. The engine work was done approximately 10 years ago, but I've only just managed to get the bike running. Also how easy is it to change fork seals (dust...

Last Post By: sidecar bob Yesterday, 15:50 Go to last post
    sugilite

Sugilites Chinese Made Ultrasonic Cleaner Reports

Thread Starter: sugilite

More and more in my business I have been needing to get an Ultrasonic Cleaner. So after much buggering around on e-bay - I chose "The One". A hefty 30 Liter model from China. See link below....

Last Post By: Swoop Yesterday, 21:19 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Mounting relays

Thread Starter: OddDuck

Hi All I am adding wiring loom goodies and part of that is adding relays. Quick question: Can I get away with a reasonably solid mount to the frame for the relay base? Or is rubber mounting in some way better or even essential? Google hasn't really been helpful for once. The bike's a...

Last Post By: OddDuck Yesterday, 20:04 Go to last post
    toycollector10

Calling for entries: Classic Japanese Motorcycle Show. Christchurch, March 2020

Thread Starter: toycollector10

EDIT 3rd of February 2020. Entries are now closed. Please see here for details of the show. https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/187908-Classic-Japanese-Motorcycle-Show-Christchurch-15-March-2020

Last Post By: toycollector10 Yesterday, 10:09 Go to last post
  • pixelplay

There is no available content written by pixelplay