• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: DoldGuy Today, 14:28 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Today, 17:03 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Grumph Today, 13:19 Go to last post
    bkker

Motorcycle freight companies/Getting a motorbike couriered

Thread Starter: bkker

What companies do a good job of transporting bikes around New Zealand? I've used Biketranz before and they were good, and looking up some old threads on here I found CycleMove, Motorcycle Transporter services, and Jeffs do them. Apparently though some people have sent it through main frieght as...

Last Post By: Jeff Sichoe Today, 13:07 Go to last post
    FlyingTomato

First time visitor to NZ - avoiding speeding fines

Thread Starter: FlyingTomato

Hi folks. I'm 63 years old and have been riding bikes in the UK and Europe for 45 years. I'm thinking it's time that I came and checked out the fantastic roads on NZ South Island. However after a little Google research I'm concerned that I could run up thousands of dollars of speeding fines on my...

Last Post By: FLUB Yesterday, 22:03 Go to last post
    1tonne

Need a good name for a jacket

Thread Starter: 1tonne

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 19:43 Go to last post
    sidecar bob

The Moon Landing 50 Years On.

Thread Starter: sidecar bob

Did it really happen, or not?:corn:

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 13:20 Go to last post
    HEsch

Helmet lifespan?

Thread Starter: HEsch

How long would you anticipate a helmet to last, sans crashes or impact? Do you replace on a time schedule (ie, every 5 years), or kms travelled (I don't know, but, maybe 25 or 50,000kms?). Or use some other form of measurement to determine a new one is needed?

Last Post By: GazzaH Yesterday, 18:01 Go to last post
    KA9099

Towing a track bike with another bike?

Thread Starter: KA9099

Is it even legal to tow a motorcycle trailer with a motorcycle? I've seen a goldwing do it, it might be a bit hard on an Africa Twin but is it legal though?

Last Post By: Grumph Yesterday, 19:28 Go to last post
    SaferRides

Chain Lube Test

Thread Starter: SaferRides

https://youtu.be/VnPYdcbcAe0

Last Post By: Jeff Sichoe Today, 10:35 Go to last post
  • pixelplay

There is no available content written by pixelplay