• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Today, 09:30 Go to last post
    Mr. Peanut

Who ruined kiwibiker?

Thread Starter: Mr. Peanut

This site used to crackle with activity, now it feels like a graveyard. All went downhill after they banned WINJA :yes:

Last Post By: scumdog Today, 19:36 Go to last post
    riffer

Surviving bad crashes

Thread Starter: riffer

I don't post on here as often as I used to. The rise of social media has a lot to do with that, but also I've been a bit away from motorcycling. Two years ago today I slammed into the side of a Nissan Navara at a speed between 60 and 80 km/h when its driver pulled out of a driveway into the path...

Last Post By: Woodman Today, 11:01 Go to last post
    robajs

flat track racing canty

Thread Starter: robajs

anything happening In the canty area at all?

Last Post By: robajs Today, 20:07 Go to last post
    Blizzo

suzuki GP125 ignition issues

Thread Starter: Blizzo

morning chaps, i know this is a real open ended question that is super hard to diagnose via the internet, but thought i would try. actually thought i should post on the Bucket thread as there seems to be a few GPs used for racing. Anyway my issue is i have purchased an ex riding school GP125,...

Last Post By: Blizzo Today, 06:38 Go to last post
    bobcee

Newbie looking for a bike!

Thread Starter: bobcee

Greetings Guys, So I have decided to make the switch over from cars to bikes. I have ridden a few times in the past, but that's about it. I will be sitting all necessary tests in the next month or so to get my learners. I am on the hunt for a 90-93 Honda CBR250RR MC22, and am not sure...

Last Post By: Scubbo Today, 11:56 Go to last post
    HEsch

Tyre/puncture repair

Thread Starter: HEsch

I ended up with the wrong type of screw yesterday - one stuck in my tyre. First flat I've had to deal with. Bike is safely parked at my place. I have roadside assist who will tow it to (named repairer of my choice) or I can limp it the 350m to Coleman's, just around the corner. Are there any...

Last Post By: Jeff Sichoe Today, 09:39 Go to last post
    pete376403

Wayne Rainey rides again, 26 years after the accident

Thread Starter: pete376403

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imqwHIjwO2w&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR2C4c57bka5SE3oTsriL8nZ783bYPEejGCqsLxgbi1C0APG7BS1gQR7zvo

Last Post By: onearmedbandit Today, 20:09 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: steveyb Today, 14:03 Go to last post
    JanBros

2-stroke excel for ports, heads and pipes

Thread Starter: JanBros

My 2-stroke spreadsheet is ready (for now at least), so I'm throwing it on the net so everybody can use it. It contains pages for ports, the head and FOS pipe On the seperate ports pages (exhaust and transfer), it calculates the STA numbers (Specific Time.Area) of your ports and you can matcch...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 15:06 Go to last post
  • Fast Eddie

There is no available content written by Fast Eddie