• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wobbly Today, 07:50 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: FJRider Today, 13:02 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Today, 06:25 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: biggo Yesterday, 20:12 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: ellipsis Yesterday, 17:14 Go to last post
    TZ350

Speeduino 2T EFI Project

Thread Starter: TZ350

Moving on from Ecotrons, and Ecotrons is past history now I am moving forward with a Speeduino for my 2T two stroke EFI project. https://speeduino.com/wiki/index.php/Speeduino The mission is to find a way of taking a MAP value from the varying pressures in my two stroke crankcase so I can use...

Last Post By: jbiplane Today, 04:20 Go to last post
    rastuscat

ACC Cashback.

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Keep an eye on the media on Monday 1 July, at 10 a.m. There's a media release coming.

Last Post By: biggo Today, 14:04 Go to last post
    Ocean1

Outlaw motorcyclists

Thread Starter: Ocean1

Righto, enough's enough, all you middle aged pricks knock it off, eh? https://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/news/99962708/as-road-toll-creeps-up-christmas-holiday-4kmh-speed-tolerance-policy-launches

Last Post By: FJRider Yesterday, 20:35 Go to last post
    steveyb

Yamaha TDM850 in Wellington Info needed

Thread Starter: steveyb

Hey. I am putting back together from parts a '96 TDM 850. Really would like to have a nosey at one to see where some of the bits go. The manual is not as clear about that as I would like. Anyone in Wellington have one I can have a look at and maybe take some pics to locate bits and pieces?...

Last Post By: george formby Today, 13:16 Go to last post
    Ginge09

Brake Caliper shims - off topic

Thread Starter: Ginge09

Iím doing a favour for a bloke with a cheap go kart and a heartbroken kid who canít drive it because the disc brake doesnít grab. Itís a single piston caliper that needs shimming. Any thoughts on what to use for shim? Iíll have to cut one out of something. Iíve got brass shim stock but I...

Last Post By: Ginge09 Yesterday, 21:07 Go to last post
  • MisterD

There is no available content written by MisterD