• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 17:32 Go to last post
    Dargor

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Dargor

That game that all the cool people are playing. Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to...

Last Post By: caseye Yesterday, 19:49 Go to last post
    TZ350

Speeduino 2T EFI Project

Thread Starter: TZ350

Moving on from Ecotrons, and Ecotrons is past history now I am moving forward with a Speeduino for my 2T two stroke EFI project. https://speeduino.com/wiki/index.php/Speeduino The mission is to find a way of taking a MAP value from the varying pressures in my two stroke crankcase so I can use...

Last Post By: ceci Yesterday, 21:07 Go to last post
    JimO

Moeraki crash

Thread Starter: JimO

i came across this not long after it happened, a campervan turned across the road in front of the motorcycle, he had nowhere to go, from what i saw the other car was stopped at the intersection.Lots of bikes on the road heading to the burt no excuse for not seeing the bike...

Last Post By: FJRider Yesterday, 20:41 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Summer running - 2000 Ducati ST2

Thread Starter: OddDuck

I've gone ahead and bought my second Ducati. Summertime. Time to ride again, getting a bike for the season while the 900SS is laid up with major engine rebuild work. It can be a bit of a saga, the fun and games involved in attempting to secure a reasonably reliable ride in the sub-$7K...

Last Post By: OddDuck Yesterday, 20:32 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: Autech Today, 17:23 Go to last post
    el chupacabra

Yamaha RZ/Banshee build

Thread Starter: el chupacabra

Hello, long story short after years of owning RGV250s and having a couple of seizures chasing performance i decided to hack up my frame and fit a set of banshee cases i got from the states knowing that they had more potential for a lightweight race bike. (just for track days and the odd club races)...

Last Post By: el chupacabra Today, 17:02 Go to last post
    anglia4

CBR TF125 Bucket Racer

Thread Starter: anglia4

Hi all, I've been working on this little project for quite a while now. I had been looking for something as a bit of a bucket racer project for a while when my brother ended up with an MC19 CBR250 that he was parting out. So I snapped up the rolling frame and then managed to stumble across a...

Last Post By: anglia4 Today, 12:46 Go to last post
    caseye

Impromtu rides notification page.

Thread Starter: caseye

Hello fellow KBérs. This thread is so anyone going somewhere on any given day can post up an impromptu ride (decided this morning, going to Rotorua)for example. Which I am today! Name a meeting point and a ride off time, show up there, wait till your ride off time and RIDE, hopefully with...

Last Post By: caseye Yesterday, 19:51 Go to last post
    SaferRides

Huntly bypass opened but not open

Thread Starter: SaferRides

The official opening was last weekend, but it won't be open to traffic for about a month. 'on ya, NZTA

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 14:53 Go to last post
  • Scubbo

There is no available content written by Scubbo