• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: lodgernz Yesterday, 14:14 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 15:38 Go to last post
    JATZ

Jatz's travels

Thread Starter: JATZ

Hello :wavey: I thought it was about time I started posting some trip stuff again. It's been a while, and I've been clocking up a few K's and been on a bit of a journey :yeah: so thought I'd share with the group I'll start with my trip to the Brass and beyond and may add some other stuff as it...

Last Post By: JATZ Yesterday, 21:41 Go to last post
    rocketman1

Why change your oil?

Thread Starter: rocketman1

Has anyone tested a bike that has been serviced regularly with oil changes against one that hasnt. Have I been brainwashed to think I should change the oil regularly. I have read of some riders that never change the oil, in their bikes or cars and it does not seem to effect their performance...

Last Post By: Blueser Yesterday, 20:10 Go to last post
    Bonez

'98 Suzuki FX 650 Freewind.

Thread Starter: Bonez

What would one pay for a '98 Suzuki FX650 Freewind that is in general good shape with a few minor scrapes on the right front cowling with say for argument sake 60,000s up. Rego/wof up top scratch and good multi purpose tyres fitted. How easy are they to get parts for? Say a center stand for...

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 08:28 Go to last post
    Hillbilly

Suzuki RG50 - The Ultimate Bucket Racer?

Thread Starter: Hillbilly

Here's a early '80s brochure on the RG50 Gamma advertised as a racer. Unfortunately it's all in Japanese. The brochure and a lot of other great Suzuki info and specs is from the site http://www.suzukicycles.org Although all years are covered, only the mainstream models seem to be listed.

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 18:33 Go to last post
    Scubbo

Honda just in time to miss the hipster boom in sales brings the super cub to NZ

Thread Starter: Scubbo

nice one Bluewing --- great timing $7200 :tugger: https://www.hondamotorbikes.co.nz/lams-bikes/super-cub-125

Last Post By: HenryDorsetCase Yesterday, 22:23 Go to last post
  • Scubbo

There is no available content written by Scubbo