• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 13:35 Go to last post
    Mr. Peanut

Who ruined kiwibiker?

Thread Starter: Mr. Peanut

Last Post By: scumdog Today, 15:02 Go to last post
    oneblackflag

The WR250 Thread

Thread Starter: oneblackflag

Hi, I'm looking into getting my 1st 'proper' dirt bike since my KDX80 as a kid. Have been having a bit of fun on the old mans DRZ250 lately and its been bringing a smile to my face. I really would like something dual purpose and road legal. Some fun in the dirt and short rides on the road...

Last Post By: banditrider Today, 12:24 Go to last post
    rastuscat

New Position

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Hi Y'all I'm starting a new job in January, working with ACC on the Ride Forever team. Relocating to Wellington, which is occupying lots of our time. Packing up the house etc. I'm looking forward to Mrs Cat and I heading out on the lower North Island weekend rides. Mrs Cat is English, and...

Last Post By: nzspokes Today, 13:30 Go to last post
    gsp0702

Road bike options for commute

Thread Starter: gsp0702

I thought I would check in with Kiwibiker for a bit of advice. Had a recent change of job location and with parking being a royal pain in the backside, I am going to be commuting by bike, current one is a 2001 Guzzi V11 Sport, yes it can do it but not it's forte and hell maybe I fancy a change....

Last Post By: eelracing Yesterday, 16:50 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: BMWST? Today, 14:49 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

Building bucket brakes

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cdavid%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> ...

Last Post By: bad'rule Yesterday, 22:34 Go to last post
    MD

Suzuki V Strom for 2020- a new level of ugly

Thread Starter: MD

I always look forward to the EICMA Milan show to see what exciting new toys we are in for. Unfortunately I can't un-see this disaster of styling. Suzuki describe it as a new level of "all new" Sorry Guys I describe it as a new level of ugly Back to the drawing boards and this time be sober or...

Last Post By: oldiebutagoody Today, 10:18 Go to last post
  • Scubbo

There is no available content written by Scubbo