• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 11:36 Go to last post
    Kiwi Graham

Police getting tougher on speed tolerance

Thread Starter: Kiwi Graham

To drive or ride anymore :facepalm: http://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/news/63594064/Police-getting-tougher-on-speed-tolerance

Last Post By: Berries Yesterday, 22:43 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: pritch Today, 14:38 Go to last post
    dangerous

older riders surviving badly

Thread Starter: dangerous

... this has been on my mind a bit of late, more so the last week with the 2nd funeral of a friend on Saturday, earlier in the year was a very dear friend at 49yrs old, hers was avery freak acco... last week a van turned in front of a friend... 48yrs... Now Im 50 and I know I have passed my "best...

Last Post By: Berries Yesterday, 22:34 Go to last post
    Laava

Ducati Cadet/Mountaineer

Thread Starter: Laava

I am interested in finding parts, a wreck, or even a complete machine for my next rebuild project. A mint one could sell for approx $5-8k based on recent overseas sales I found online thanks in advance! Al.

Last Post By: Laava Today, 16:35 Go to last post
    Gremlin

Cycletreads and Northern Accessories in Receivership

Thread Starter: Gremlin

Came as a bit of a surprise, but both are in receivership Cycletreads Northern Accessories Looks like Westpac wasn't happy: https://gazette.govt.nz/notice/id/2024-ar1254 I know people have mixed experiences, but I've been shopping there for almost two decades (bought tyres within the...

Last Post By: release_the_bees Yesterday, 19:35 Go to last post
    SaferRides

Unopened brake fluid shelf life?

Thread Starter: SaferRides

Pretty much what the thread title says. There is a variety of opinions for opened containers, but little info on how long you should keep unopened fluid. I have some that was made in 10/2017 and am hesitant to use it.

Last Post By: pete376403 Today, 07:36 Go to last post
    jim.cox

Well that works :)

Thread Starter: jim.cox

I finally got a system sorted where I can mount one of Trimble's fine GNSS receivers on my wee yellow buzz-bike. So I thought I should test it - 100km of rough NZ backcountry in and another 100km back out Turns out the Awatere Valley is fantastic on a small adventure bike

Last Post By: jim.cox Yesterday, 19:37 Go to last post
  • Scubbo

There is no available content written by Scubbo
  • Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events

• Poll Widget