• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Today, 05:10 Go to last post
    Fast Eddie

Sidecar Racing

Thread Starter: Fast Eddie

Thought I'd start a thread for the sidecar scene - mainly in the South Island since thats where I am (and the North Islanders seem to have a few more people in it) But anyones included of course! We race whenever the bikes do if you haven't seen us or haven't come out to the track for a watch or...

Last Post By: ellipsis Yesterday, 18:17 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: ken seeber Yesterday, 22:01 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: Owl Today, 06:14 Go to last post
    cotswold

Race chassis

Thread Starter: cotswold

I just thought I would post these pictures of a couple of bikes I raced back when I was faster. The Waddon chassis was very basic but worked very well and I think would make a fantastic bucket frame. It was light and the bike handled well, the one I had was bought from Ian Young who had finished...

Last Post By: el chupacabra Today, 07:58 Go to last post
    Mike.Gayner

Honda RC51 - are there many of these around?

Thread Starter: Mike.Gayner

I'm considering a Honda RC51 as my next bike just for something a bit different. Are there many of these around? Last time I looked a few years ago there was always two or three listed but can't see anything right now. What kind of money do they fetch for a decent example? Cheers.

Last Post By: onearmedbandit Yesterday, 21:16 Go to last post
    SaferRides

Improved tyre wear after Ride Forever course

Thread Starter: SaferRides

The main thing I got out of the Ride Forever course last year was improving my road positioning while cornering. Not only did that help me to corner better but I've noticed about a 20% improvement in tyre life. I expect that's because I'm carrying more corner speed and not on the brakes and...

Last Post By: R650R Yesterday, 19:54 Go to last post
    Voltaire

Changes to WOF Testing

Thread Starter: Voltaire

I took my Sons Hyosung 650 in for a WOF as he's overseas and its taking up valuable classic bike space. I was told that they were no longer going to be doing motorcycle WOF's as the ride/brake test was no longer sufficient and he spoke of machines with rotating rollers.. digital displays and...

Last Post By: Voltaire Yesterday, 19:50 Go to last post
    Navy Boy

Ducati 950 Multistrada

Thread Starter: Navy Boy

Hi All I've arranged the hire of a 950 Multistrada this coming Sat from Beatniks in Blenheim. I've been curious about these for some time, the last time I rode a Multi being an 1100 air-cooled jobbie some 5-6 years ago. Anyone ridden one of these before? What can I expect? :mellow:

Last Post By: Navy Boy Today, 07:37 Go to last post
  • mr bucketracer

There is no available content written by mr bucketracer