• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Peter1962 Today, 19:16 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 06:08 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: caseye Today, 15:23 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Summer running - 2000 Ducati ST2

Thread Starter: OddDuck

I've gone ahead and bought my second Ducati. Summertime. Time to ride again, getting a bike for the season while the 900SS is laid up with major engine rebuild work. It can be a bit of a saga, the fun and games involved in attempting to secure a reasonably reliable ride in the sub-$7K...

Last Post By: OddDuck Today, 18:09 Go to last post
    Bonez

Back on the road. '76 CB550F Super Sport

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got my '76 CB550 Super Sport back on the road after a 10 year park up. Had a few health issues and got rid of most of my70s/80s m/cand Connie has taken over most of the shed for her woodwork work shop. I did keep my CB550F and Dads R80 which my brother now has. The BMW wasn't really my thing....

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 18:21 Go to last post
    rocketman1

What mid sized Adventure bike should I buy

Thread Starter: rocketman1

I would like an honest opinion of what midsized USED adventure bike I should buy. 650-900cc Must be comfortable , vibe free, reliable, not too high a seat height, 830mm max. Preferably comments from those that have ridden many mid sized bikes. I do 90% of my riding on sealed roads, as...

Last Post By: MD Today, 10:41 Go to last post
    MD

BMW 9Cento (concept) Build it please!

Thread Starter: MD

I like this. Will it make the production line? I hope. Coming from an early adopter of the F800S when it came out I would be tempted by this. The F800 lacked power for me, maybe another 100c will be enough to enjoy. Unlike most concepts that are usually all style and won't work in the real...

Last Post By: Navy Boy Today, 19:33 Go to last post
    jim.cox

GPS Tracker

Thread Starter: jim.cox

I 'lost' one of my DR-Z250's to thieves late last year. And unfortunately it was not insured. So I have decided to fit a gps tracker to the other. It's cheap insurance and if this one gets flogged I'll know where to find it. The purpose of this thread is to detail my experience and...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 07:27 Go to last post
    caseye

Fbmc 2020

Thread Starter: caseye

Well, the FBMC is once again dipping their collective toes. See below for the Monthly ride notice. Know that it will start from the Beach Road MacDonalds on the Waterfront in the City anytime from early morning onwards. On the 9th Of February 2020 Ride Off will be 10 am sharp. There will be a...

Last Post By: caseye Today, 18:36 Go to last post
    caseye

Impromtu rides notification page.

Thread Starter: caseye

Hello fellow KBérs. This thread is so anyone going somewhere on any given day can post up an impromptu ride (decided this morning, going to Rotorua)for example. Which I am today! Name a meeting point and a ride off time, show up there, wait till your ride off time and RIDE, hopefully with...

Last Post By: caseye Today, 10:13 Go to last post
  • Tazz

There is no available content written by Tazz