• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: JanBros Today, 05:55 Go to last post
    devo

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

Last Post By: VTRDave Yesterday, 13:27 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Pursang Yesterday, 19:38 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: BMWST? Yesterday, 20:06 Go to last post
    JATZ

Jatz's travels

Thread Starter: JATZ

Hello :wavey: I thought it was about time I started posting some trip stuff again. It's been a while, and I've been clocking up a few K's and been on a bit of a journey :yeah: so thought I'd share with the group I'll start with my trip to the Brass and beyond and may add some other stuff as it...

Last Post By: SVboy Yesterday, 13:29 Go to last post
    TZ350

Speeduino 2T EFI Project

Thread Starter: TZ350

Moving on from Ecotrons, and Ecotrons is past history now I am moving forward with a Speeduino for my 2T two stroke EFI project. https://speeduino.com/wiki/index.php/Speeduino The mission is to find a way of taking a MAP value from the varying pressures in my two stroke crankcase so I can use...

Last Post By: patouille Today, 02:41 Go to last post
    Gordo66

Ride recommendations REQUEST

Thread Starter: Gordo66

Planning on trying a couple of new rides over summer. Thought I'd thro it out to the group for suggestions. Looking for: - your favourite North Island ride + why - anything i should be conscious/wary of (6 yr intermediate rider)

Last Post By: russd7 Yesterday, 19:41 Go to last post
    pritch

If you were planning on riding The Forgotten World Highway...

Thread Starter: pritch

https://www.stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/116660853/big-slip-on-forgotten-highway-threatens-tourism-and-freight-links

Last Post By: bistard Today, 07:17 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Crash reduction study - bus lanes are a minefield

Thread Starter: rastuscat

I'm on a road safety engineering workshop this week, and part of that is a crash reduction study. We were given a short corridor to investigate, a short piece of Great South Road in Penrose. 1 major intersection, 3 minor intersections. The greatest crash cause, consistently, is the way people...

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 09:13 Go to last post
  • Pumba

There is no available content written by Pumba