• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Javier Ruda Today, 09:47 Go to last post
    pete-blen

Canterbury Trail Rides?

Thread Starter: pete-blen

Anyone thinking of doing the Lees Valley / Glenburn ride on the 1st.. I'm hopeing to make it.... http://www.myrides.co.nz/trail-rides-xidc53532.html

Last Post By: Kickaha Yesterday, 21:26 Go to last post
    Navy Boy

Some sense at last!

Thread Starter: Navy Boy

At last someone prepared to speak some sense about the road toll :niceone: https://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/opinion/127466811/safety-upgrades-must-happen-urgently-to-improve-car-safety-for-all SH6 between Blenheim and Nelson is a cracking example of how the 'Speed kills' mantra simply isn't...

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 19:07 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

Moto GP 2022

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

Is it just me or are they actually getting more serious about poor riding and dishing out more penalties, doing things like minimum age going up etc? 2022 is going to be interesting. I'll be watching closely how they run qualifying first off, there's been a lot of comments on tactics versus risk...

Last Post By: Reckless Today, 10:22 Go to last post
    Al Bundy 4eva!

Body Temperature control

Thread Starter: Al Bundy 4eva!

I been riding a whole 2 week's now/ Is there a better way of controlling your body Temperature/Riding for 30mins in a light Kevlar shirt with armour and when finished I'm dehydrated as hell,(yes I drink plenty of water) will I get used to the heat as I ride more? It's the only downside to...

Last Post By: Al Bundy 4eva! Today, 10:11 Go to last post
  • jfn2

There is no available content written by jfn2