• Most Active Threads

The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: leathel Yesterday, 21:37 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: ken seeber Today, 00:15 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: banditrider Yesterday, 19:11 Go to last post
    Quasievil

The definitive motorcycle insurance thread

Thread Starter: Quasievil

Got a quote today for; The discounted annual premium to insure your motorcycle for Full Cover is $748.20 per annum. This policy has a monthly option which would be $69.30. The basic excess is $500.00 I think thats $30 better than the AMI quote I have. Does any one know much about Swann? Cheers

Last Post By: Oscar Yesterday, 15:53 Go to last post
    Mr. Peanut

Who ruined kiwibiker?

Thread Starter: Mr. Peanut

Last Post By: Coldrider Yesterday, 22:08 Go to last post
    Paul in NZ

Farewell ST1050 and some sad news

Thread Starter: Paul in NZ

Well its gone... First guy turned up and we ended up arguing about the price... He won and gave me $500 more than I was asking... After making this the bike Triumph should have made vis Robert Taylor why sell? Fact is we were not using it so much as mainly Vicki was stuggling to enjoy it even...

Last Post By: Paul in NZ Yesterday, 08:20 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: Tobias Vogt Yesterday, 08:56 Go to last post
    Scubbo

ZX25R small inline 4's again? !!

Thread Starter: Scubbo

Rumors, rumors, awesome rumors "Japanese magazine Young Machine reveals the plans for a new Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R. According to this Japanese publication, the Akashi factory has already developed a new engine. The frame and the rest of chassis components are the next elements to be...

Last Post By: sidecar bob Yesterday, 10:15 Go to last post
    rudolph

1973 Suzuki TM250 replica

Thread Starter: rudolph

I have acquired a 1973 Suzuki TS250 savage in a condition that is not worth restoring, engine looks like it has never been apart, and the thing isn't flogged out in every joint on the frame, but it looks like it has been in a dusty old barn. Someone has offered me $150 for a pile of stuff I have...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 21:32 Go to last post
    Deanzo

AJP PR3 240 MX Pro - ongoing review

Thread Starter: Deanzo

Hi Guys, New here, but not new to forums. I'm starting this thread as I feel like a bit of a ginny pig with the above bike, as there is so little to nothing in the way of reviews. I had been shopping around for a dirt bike for my 17 year old daughter to lean on, and come out riding with...

Last Post By: markseb Yesterday, 08:30 Go to last post
  • Jin

There is no available content written by Jin