• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wobbly Yesterday, 16:35 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 22:54 Go to last post
    Dargor

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Dargor

That game that all the cool people are playing. Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to...

Last Post By: caseye Yesterday, 15:08 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: aws Yesterday, 22:38 Go to last post
    Quasievil

The definitive motorcycle insurance thread

Thread Starter: Quasievil

Got a quote today for; The discounted annual premium to insure your motorcycle for Full Cover is $748.20 per annum. This policy has a monthly option which would be $69.30. The basic excess is $500.00 I think thats $30 better than the AMI quote I have. Does any one know much about Swann? Cheers

Last Post By: Owl Yesterday, 16:34 Go to last post
    TZ350

Speeduino 2T EFI Project

Thread Starter: TZ350

Moving on from Ecotrons, and Ecotrons is past history now I am moving forward with a Speeduino for my 2T two stroke EFI project. https://speeduino.com/wiki/index.php/Speeduino The mission is to find a way of taking a MAP value from the varying pressures in my two stroke crankcase so I can use...

Last Post By: ceci Yesterday, 21:25 Go to last post
    JimO

Moeraki crash

Thread Starter: JimO

i came across this not long after it happened, a campervan turned across the road in front of the motorcycle, he had nowhere to go, from what i saw the other car was stopped at the intersection.Lots of bikes on the road heading to the burt no excuse for not seeing the bike...

Last Post By: SaferRides Today, 00:56 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: SaferRides Today, 00:28 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

I really don't get NZ pricing.

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

Ok I understand getting stuff in NZ can be justifiably slightly more costly than overseas due to our location. I also understand economies of scale, we are a small market and we don't have the buying power. However it is now a global market, and major manufacturers have an obligation to supply...

Last Post By: Gremlin Yesterday, 20:56 Go to last post
    nudemetalz

2016 Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer

Thread Starter: nudemetalz

<o:p“What were they think?......have the Moto Guzzi styling department finally lost the plot?” These were my first opinions of the new 2016 V9 Roamer when I first saw pics of it. Mid to late 70s Yamaha is what I thought, XS650 Special or US-spec SR500. So, when I laid eyes on it when...

Last Post By: skinman Yesterday, 20:51 Go to last post
  • Navy Boy

There is no available content written by Navy Boy