• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: TZ350 Yesterday, 10:35 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Flettner Yesterday, 19:59 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: Wiki Drifter Yesterday, 22:04 Go to last post
    sidecar bob

Jay Lawrence TT 2019

Thread Starter: sidecar bob

https://www.ukclubsport.com/kiwi-lawrence-set-for-tt-debut-with-buildbase-suzuki-and-carl-cox/ I will continue to update this thread from location as things progress.

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 13:03 Go to last post
    Voltaire

Motobatt Flateries

Thread Starter: Voltaire

My BMW Motobat died this week, got another as only a mouse click away. Today all gear on and Ducati would not start...Motobatt. Norton fired right up with its Shorai, good choice too on a nice Autumn day.:woohoo: Whats the life expectancy on a Motobatt, thinking 3 years is about it. I "...

Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 08:22 Go to last post
    jim.cox

Anyone missing a fairing mould?

Thread Starter: jim.cox

Working on a rural job near Rolleston today I found this on the roadside. Looks to me like it might be for Ducati ST2/4 Its in pretty good condition and has been used

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 10:47 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Kickstart Roadside 2019 - Canterbury MC Events

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Well, Kickstart has evolved again. It was at Ruapuna last year, but this year we are devolving it to the districts. This year we are going to run coffee stops with free stuff for motorcyclists. Who doesn't like free stuff? On 6 October, the one I am organizing is going to be at Tai Tapu, on...

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 16:32 Go to last post
    SaferRides

Overtaking an emergency vehicle with flashing lights on.

Thread Starter: SaferRides

I was riding down the Thames coast yesterday and pulled over to let a fire engine with its lights on pass. Then I overtook the cars I'd been following and caught up to the fire engine. I expect overtaking it would have been illegal?

Last Post By: G4L4XY Yesterday, 22:10 Go to last post
    Froth

RZ500 Crank rebuild

Thread Starter: Froth

Anyone recommend someone who can rebuild the cranks in my 500 in NZ? There are reputable places in the UK, but freight is prohibitive, It really has to be someone who knows what they are doing and get it right first time! Chris

Last Post By: Grumph Today, 05:34 Go to last post
    Euro2018

4 hour ride from Auckland CBD

Thread Starter: Euro2018

I've managed to convince a friend of mine to climb on the back of my ST1100 and go for a wee ride. I'm in Hamilton, friend is in Auckland CBD. Allowing for travel time to/from Auckland, I have time for about a 3-4 hour ride from Auckland to somewhere nice for lunch, then back again. Trip day...

Last Post By: gsxr Today, 03:45 Go to last post
  • Bikkie

There is no available content written by Bikkie