• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: peewee Today, 07:43 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Niels Abildgaard Yesterday, 19:22 Go to last post
    Voltaire

Classics on Trade Me

Thread Starter: Voltaire

30's meets modern BMW http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=950908075 Nice Monza http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=948469965

Last Post By: HenryDorsetCase Today, 10:58 Go to last post
    dangerous

older riders surviving badly

Thread Starter: dangerous

... this has been on my mind a bit of late, more so the last week with the 2nd funeral of a friend on Saturday, earlier in the year was a very dear friend at 49yrs old, hers was avery freak acco... last week a van turned in front of a friend... 48yrs... Now Im 50 and I know I have passed my "best...

Last Post By: caseye Yesterday, 19:14 Go to last post
    SaferRides

Chain Lube Test

Thread Starter: SaferRides

https://youtu.be/VnPYdcbcAe0

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 19:55 Go to last post
    rustys

Shane richardson

Thread Starter: rustys

How much bloody talent has this guy got, its just mind boggling watching his progress, on the tracks in the UK he has never ever seen or ridden on and leading the BSB pack in Super Stock 600 class, at Snetterton, amazing. Again i woke up this morning and the results were with Free Practise 1 and...

Last Post By: jellywrestler Today, 10:33 Go to last post
    Boostinu13

Auckland motorcycle sellers

Thread Starter: Boostinu13

Hello. So over the last few months I have seen peoples opnions on bikes and not it is time to buy one. Not going to do anything bike as only restricted, but something newer than my hyosung. Thinking a ninja 300 or yamaha or CBR (still looking at all options) love sport bikes. What...

Last Post By: jasonu Yesterday, 18:15 Go to last post
    rocketman1

My clutch has lost pressure- just sitting in the garage? Why

Thread Starter: rocketman1

One of my bikes VFR Honda has lost pressure on the hydraulic clutch. Like it has no fluid , It has fluid, and been no problem for the 2 years I have had it. It has no leaks that I can see. Reservoir is full. And the bike has not fallen over. So I bled the clutch fliud out and put new fluid...

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 21:07 Go to last post
  • Jeeper

There is no available content written by Jeeper