• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Condyn Yesterday, 22:29 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: sugilite Today, 02:40 Go to last post
    ducatilover

Long time, no see

Thread Starter: ducatilover

I'm back from my forums retirement for another tour! Many bikes have come and gone in the last few years since I've posted regularly, all shapes and sizes. Older cars seem to have my attention more these days though, they fall over less on me I'm now left with a little GT125 in my...

Last Post By: ducatilover Yesterday, 21:30 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

A big party, no Jappas, 230km ride round coromandal loop, what could go wrong

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

This looks like it could be a lot of fun, but a 230km ride round the coromandal loop sounds 'interesting' They don't seem to want Jappas there either...

Last Post By: R650R Yesterday, 09:42 Go to last post
    1tonne

New 1Tonne Apex Adventure Touring Jacket. $399.00

Thread Starter: 1tonne

For some time now, we have been working with a high end manufacturer to bring you a jacket that will impress even those with the most discerning taste. Those that want the best. This jacket is awesome and it is only a fraction of the cost of other comparable jackets....

Last Post By: 1tonne Yesterday, 12:07 Go to last post
  • Kickaha

There is no available content written by Kickaha