• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: onearmedbandit Today, 15:12 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

Moto GP 2022

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

Is it just me or are they actually getting more serious about poor riding and dishing out more penalties, doing things like minimum age going up etc? 2022 is going to be interesting. I'll be watching closely how they run qualifying first off, there's been a lot of comments on tactics versus risk...

Last Post By: iYRe Yesterday, 19:59 Go to last post
    george formby

Airbags, hmmm.

Thread Starter: george formby

Interestin video from Fortnine for the well heeled and safety conscious.

Last Post By: Skipper Today, 12:05 Go to last post
    Navy Boy

MV Agusta Turismo Veloce Lusso

Thread Starter: Navy Boy

Good Day one and all I've recently managed to secure myself a new MV Turismo Veloce Lusso - Yes I do have eclectic tastes in bikes but it wouldn't do to be the same as everyone else I reckon :msn-wink: So - Thoughts thus far: Engine and Gearbox Ruddy great engine - This is 'Only' the...

Last Post By: Navy Boy Today, 07:33 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

Coil rewinding

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

Off topic but while you are both here, is there anyone left that winds charge coils? JH rewinds and KenCairns are gone. I just want one coil done. NZ rewinds said 500 plus gst. FFS! Several places in UK offer the same coil rewind for 80 squid on UK wages.

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 16:21 Go to last post
    Odakyu-sen

Versys-X 300 50:50 tyre suggestions

Thread Starter: Odakyu-sen

Hello Everyone, I bought a Versys-X 300 that still has the OEM tires (IRC). I intend to ride on metal roads and sealed roads. I DO NOT intend to ride on sand, farmland, forest tracks or other "off road" environments. I am a road rider who wants to go puttering up unsealed roads with a load of...

Last Post By: Gremlin Yesterday, 20:24 Go to last post
    Navy Boy

Flip front helemts - Recommendations needed

Thread Starter: Navy Boy

Morning All I'm thinking of replacing my Shoei Neotec flip-front at some point in the near future. I'd like another flip-front as they are really handy for getting in and out of camps/bases when arriving at the security gates. In addition I'd like to purchase some new comms so that I can...

Last Post By: Navy Boy Today, 13:20 Go to last post
    Owen_N

speculation and building 50cc watercooled two-strokes.

Thread Starter: Owen_N

I am getting geared up to modify an ex AliExpress 50cc watercooled twostroke engine. At present, I am building a model plane engine partly using chainsaw parts, just for fun, and to see if I can get it to run without blowing up. I want to graduate to a watercooled engine, much like the guy who...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 17:13 Go to last post
  • Kickaha

There is no available content written by Kickaha
  • Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events

• Poll Widget