• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Vannik Yesterday, 18:36 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: biggo Yesterday, 20:17 Go to last post
    Denniso

The DR650 thread

Thread Starter: Denniso

Finaly figured out what to do about the stack of tyres off my motard , I bought a new DR650 and spoked on 17 inch rims , what a blast for such a soft bike it is stupid fast on the road ( allready pissed off quite a few road bikes ) but it's a lot better in the shingle than I thought it would be ,...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 06:42 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 11:00 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: mulletman Yesterday, 20:54 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 15:17 Go to last post
    caseye

Fbmc 2020

Thread Starter: caseye

Well, the FBMC is once again dipping their collective toes. See below for the Monthly ride notice. Know that it will start from the Quay Street MacDonalds on the Waterfront opposite the Container Terminal. Heres a link. Anytime from early morning onwards. On the 9th Of February 2020 Ride Off...

Last Post By: Murray Yesterday, 20:56 Go to last post
    Bonez

'98 Suzuki FX 650 Freewind.

Thread Starter: Bonez

What would one pay for a '98 Suzuki FX650 Freewind that is in general good shape with a few minor scrapes on the right front cowling with say for argument sake 60,000s up. Rego/wof up top scratch and good multi purpose tyres fitted. How easy are they to get parts for? Say a center stand for...

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 19:26 Go to last post
    dmcca

EngMod2T Q&A

Thread Starter: dmcca

So ive got some questions about Engmod2T... hopefully there are other users on KB that can help, and maybe we can create a bit of a database of info to share. The program seems very powerful but i sometimes wonder if im feeding in accurate data or if im getting things a little wrong... without a...

Last Post By: jfn2 Today, 10:18 Go to last post
    pritch

Wsbk 2020

Thread Starter: pritch

The drought is about to break. Today is the last day of testing at Phillip Island before racing gets underway this Saturday. Coverage will be on SKY Sport 5 (ch 055) from 2.00PM Saturday and 1.45PM Sunday. There will also be h/l packages and repeats. If you need to search for it, they...

Last Post By: mulletman Yesterday, 20:52 Go to last post
  • There is no available content written by