• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: peewee Today, 15:37 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: Laava Today, 07:12 Go to last post
    SaferRides

Improved tyre wear after Ride Forever course

Thread Starter: SaferRides

The main thing I got out of the Ride Forever course last year was improving my road positioning while cornering. Not only did that help me to corner better but I've noticed about a 20% improvement in tyre life. I expect that's because I'm carrying more corner speed and not on the brakes and...

Last Post By: freddrich Today, 01:53 Go to last post
    Damantis

Best place to get a speedo healer?

Thread Starter: Damantis

Just bought a 2011 GSXR 750. Problem is the previous owner has messed with the sprockets. Amazon and eBay want about 170 bucks plus shipping which seems pretty radical for something that probably cost $8. 95 to produce in China. Does anybody know of a local supplier? Sent from my VOG-L09 using...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 13:11 Go to last post
    Euro2018

Straightening bent forks

Thread Starter: Euro2018

I've bought a crashed Honda ST1100, initially to keep for parts, but am thinking about getting it going. It has bent forks. Is there anyone/anywhere near Hamilton/Auckland who can assess the forks and give me some options for repair/replace ?

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 13:28 Go to last post
  • Euro2018

There is no available content written by Euro2018