• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Condyn Today, 03:53 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Yesterday, 16:49 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: biggo Yesterday, 14:24 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: Autech Yesterday, 20:51 Go to last post
    BarBender

What bikes have you owned?

Thread Starter: BarBender

Suppose I'll start then. Yamaha YZ125 :Punk: Yamaha TT500 :Punk: 2 year break student no money Kawasaki GPZ900R :not: 15 years break - marriage + 2 kids, mortgage and no money

Last Post By: pete376403 Yesterday, 17:25 Go to last post
    NZIrish

Wire colour matching

Thread Starter: NZIrish

Have some aftermarket indicators with blue a green and a white wires.........my suzuki bike has a black and a black and white wire out of the indicators, any advice please on what matches what

Last Post By: eldog Yesterday, 20:46 Go to last post
    mnishi

Engine oil brands?!

Thread Starter: mnishi

So Iíve been looking at some brands and Motul seems to that bike specific oil brand. Iíve also seen Penrite have motorcycle oil too, motul 10w 40 7100 is $130 whereas Penrite 10w 40 full synthetic is $50. Whatís everyoneís view on this?

Last Post By: rustys Yesterday, 13:57 Go to last post
    pete376403

Bob Nesbitt -Classic Cycles Upper Hutt

Thread Starter: pete376403

Bob passed away today. Funeral 1pm Monday 28th November 2016 at Heretaunga Christian Centre, Lane Street, Upper Hutt

Last Post By: V8builder Yesterday, 10:09 Go to last post
  • Euro2018

There is no available content written by Euro2018