• Most Active Threads

Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: lohring Today, 11:48 Go to last post
    Dargor

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Dargor

That game that all the cool people are playing. Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to...

Last Post By: 2smokes Yesterday, 19:46 Go to last post
    Kiwi Graham

Police getting tougher on speed tolerance

Thread Starter: Kiwi Graham

To drive or ride anymore :facepalm: http://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/news/63594064/Police-getting-tougher-on-speed-tolerance

Last Post By: mulletman Today, 10:28 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: Dadpole Today, 11:13 Go to last post
    Laava

Electronic Rider Aids

Thread Starter: Laava

Do you rate them or not? I have decided I can pretty much do without them except I love my cruise control now. I use it more and more. TC, HSC, Bluetooth etc etc I could happily do without. I am aware that most of it is just a program in the ecu, maybe aided by a small device like an IMU or an...

Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 22:30 Go to last post
    Bonez

'98 Suzuki FX 650 Freewind.

Thread Starter: Bonez

What would one pay for a '98 Suzuki FX650 Freewind that is in general good shape with a few minor scrapes on the right front cowling with say for argument sake 60,000s up. Rego/wof up top scratch and good multi purpose tyres fitted. How easy are they to get parts for? Say a center stand for...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 06:50 Go to last post
    pritch

Wsbk 2020

Thread Starter: pritch

The drought is about to break. Today is the last day of testing at Phillip Island before racing gets underway this Saturday. Coverage will be on SKY Sport 5 (ch 055) from 2.00PM Saturday and 1.45PM Sunday. There will also be h/l packages and repeats. If you need to search for it, they...

Last Post By: mulletman Today, 09:13 Go to last post
    Bonez

Huskvana 701 model recall

Thread Starter: Bonez

Huskvana 701 model recall https://advrider.com/certain-husky-701-svartpilen-and-701-vitpilen-motorcycles-recalled/

Last Post By: tri boy Today, 08:29 Go to last post
    Stylo

Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 3

Thread Starter: Stylo

Another concept. And after the concepts we've seen before, I know. This doesn't look too bad though... http://www.autofis.com/motorcycle-2/the-fastest-eagle-from-suzuki-hayabusa-2021-passing-euro5-and-kubication-1500-cc/

Last Post By: Blackbird Yesterday, 19:30 Go to last post
  • Dak S83

There is no available content written by Dak S83