• Most Active Threads

Denniso

The DR650 thread

Thread Starter: Denniso

Finaly figured out what to do about the stack of tyres off my motard , I bought a new DR650 and spoked on 17 inch rims , what a blast for such a soft bike it is stupid fast on the road ( allready pissed off quite a few road bikes ) but it's a lot better in the shingle than I thought it would be ,...

Last Post By: nzspokes Yesterday, 21:23 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: Metastable Today, 02:27 Go to last post
    caseye

Fbmc 2020

Thread Starter: caseye

Well, the FBMC is once again dipping their collective toes. See below for the Monthly ride notice. Know that it will start from the Quay Street MacDonalds on the Waterfront opposite the Container Terminal. Heres a link. Anytime from early morning onwards. On the 9th Of February 2020 Ride Off...

Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 23:01 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

Trail rides cancelled this season

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

She's not looking good. Sand country cancelled now this morning Tussock Buster which for 2nd time is a blow. Only small sub 500 people rides for now. At least until another change reducing numbers. Poos!

Last Post By: Kickaha Yesterday, 21:30 Go to last post
    pritch

Wsbk 2020

Thread Starter: pritch

The drought is about to break. Today is the last day of testing at Phillip Island before racing gets underway this Saturday. Coverage will be on SKY Sport 5 (ch 055) from 2.00PM Saturday and 1.45PM Sunday. There will also be h/l packages and repeats. If you need to search for it, they...

Last Post By: roogazza Yesterday, 10:37 Go to last post
    PaesliSkye

Does this happen often? First time.....

Thread Starter: PaesliSkye

So, Was out for a Sunday ride, parked up sensibly in a car park left my bike for 10 min to get a drink, came back and as I approached my bike some dickhead backed straight into it pushing it about a meter on its stand towards me then drove off....... off duty cop happened to witness it all and we...

Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 22:58 Go to last post
    Oakie

Well that hurt. I've been coned!

Thread Starter: Oakie

So I was proceeding west to work in an orderly fashion this morning at 5.40am along QEII Drive, Christchurch on my wee DX Mail Supercub. I was approaching some of the many road cones that are along the middle of that stretch of road when I simultaneously saw a cone in the middle of the opposite...

Last Post By: rok-the-boat Yesterday, 19:26 Go to last post
    zylon

Warning, bike for sale

Thread Starter: zylon

moderators please move if needed. https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/sports/honda/listing/2694398269 This CBR1000rr for sale should not be on the road, it was crashed on a dave moss suspension tuning ride a while ago. The rider was unlicensed ( no insurance), and the the...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 10:06 Go to last post
    Grumpollie

No Street Triple R in 2020

Thread Starter: Grumpollie

Looks like Triumph are not making the Street Triple R this year. Just the S and RS. Bummer as it's one of the two bike's I'm considering for my upgrade. Hoping I'll still be able to find some come January.

Last Post By: Blackbird Yesterday, 17:16 Go to last post
    mallllias

Vourvourou Halkidiki beaches at Greece with Tenere xt660z camo look video

Thread Starter: mallllias

Good evening to all and good rest of summer! This isnt 'enduro' think enough, but im very happy for my paint job of my xt660z, a camo look. This is a walk with my moto Tenere midweek on its beaches Vourvourous of Halkidiki at Greece. Awesome waters and worth going for those who have not gone....

Last Post By: mallllias Yesterday, 18:33 Go to last post
  • Crasherfromwayback

There is no available content written by Crasherfromwayback