• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: andreas Today, 07:25 Go to last post
    Mr. Peanut

Who ruined kiwibiker?

Thread Starter: Mr. Peanut

This site used to crackle with activity, now it feels like a graveyard. All went downhill after they banned WINJA :yes:

Last Post By: JimO Today, 15:04 Go to last post
    riffer

Surviving bad crashes

Thread Starter: riffer

I don't post on here as often as I used to. The rise of social media has a lot to do with that, but also I've been a bit away from motorcycling. Two years ago today I slammed into the side of a Nissan Navara at a speed between 60 and 80 km/h when its driver pulled out of a driveway into the path...

Last Post By: terbang Today, 08:39 Go to last post
    Scubbo

ZX25R small inline 4's again? !!

Thread Starter: Scubbo

Rumors, rumors, awesome rumors "Japanese magazine Young Machine reveals the plans for a new Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R. According to this Japanese publication, the Akashi factory has already developed a new engine. The frame and the rest of chassis components are the next elements to be...

Last Post By: Mr. Peanut Today, 13:03 Go to last post
    HEsch

Tyre/puncture repair

Thread Starter: HEsch

I ended up with the wrong type of screw yesterday - one stuck in my tyre. First flat I've had to deal with. Bike is safely parked at my place. I have roadside assist who will tow it to (named repairer of my choice) or I can limp it the 350m to Coleman's, just around the corner. Are there any...

Last Post By: Gremlin Today, 00:10 Go to last post
  • Crasherfromwayback

There is no available content written by Crasherfromwayback