• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: TZ350 Today, 10:35 Go to last post
    Denniso

The DR650 thread

Thread Starter: Denniso

Finaly figured out what to do about the stack of tyres off my motard , I bought a new DR650 and spoked on 17 inch rims , what a blast for such a soft bike it is stupid fast on the road ( allready pissed off quite a few road bikes ) but it's a lot better in the shingle than I thought it would be ,...

Last Post By: ArgoBloke Yesterday, 19:52 Go to last post
    junkmanjoe

NZ-wide pass the tag

Thread Starter: junkmanjoe

:scooter:......nz Wide Pass The Tag.....:scooter: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :scooter:....................the challenge......................:scooter: the first rider must be from Invercargill or close. The first picture is to be of...

Last Post By: buggerit Today, 00:42 Go to last post
    xa33

Would police stop motorcycle for being too loud?

Thread Starter: xa33

Feel safe with loud exhaust when doing lane splitting, but kinda nervous whenever I see a police car. Here comes to the question: Has anyone been stopped for exhaust check???

Last Post By: AllanB Yesterday, 18:07 Go to last post
    sidecar bob

Jay Lawrence TT 2019

Thread Starter: sidecar bob

https://www.ukclubsport.com/kiwi-lawrence-set-for-tt-debut-with-buildbase-suzuki-and-carl-cox/ I will continue to update this thread from location as things progress.

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 13:03 Go to last post
    Voltaire

Motobatt Flateries

Thread Starter: Voltaire

My BMW Motobat died this week, got another as only a mouse click away. Today all gear on and Ducati would not start...Motobatt. Norton fired right up with its Shorai, good choice too on a nice Autumn day.:woohoo: Whats the life expectancy on a Motobatt, thinking 3 years is about it. I "...

Last Post By: SaferRides Today, 08:22 Go to last post
    jim.cox

Anyone missing a fairing mould?

Thread Starter: jim.cox

Working on a rural job near Rolleston today I found this on the roadside. Looks to me like it might be for Ducati ST2/4 Its in pretty good condition and has been used

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 10:47 Go to last post
    Shane M

Coromandel loop

Thread Starter: Shane M

Anyone doing the loop tomorrow Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last Post By: SaferRides Today, 04:07 Go to last post
    pete-blen

could this be it...

Thread Starter: pete-blen

Wonder if this is what we will see on the show room floor.... https://youtu.be/KmVcj6OUaPI .

Last Post By: Scubbo Yesterday, 21:16 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Kickstart Roadside 2019 - Canterbury MC Events

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Well, Kickstart has evolved again. It was at Ruapuna last year, but this year we are devolving it to the districts. This year we are going to run coffee stops with free stuff for motorcyclists. Who doesn't like free stuff? On 6 October, the one I am organizing is going to be at Tai Tapu, on...

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 12:04 Go to last post
  • SaferRides

There is no available content written by SaferRides