• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: TZ350 Yesterday, 21:35 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: biggo Yesterday, 20:03 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: Pursang Today, 12:53 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: iYRe Today, 09:16 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 23:45 Go to last post
    TZ350

Speeduino 2T EFI Project

Thread Starter: TZ350

Moving on from Ecotrons, and Ecotrons is past history now I am moving forward with a Speeduino for my 2T two stroke EFI project. https://speeduino.com/wiki/index.php/Speeduino The mission is to find a way of taking a MAP value from the varying pressures in my two stroke crankcase so I can use...

Last Post By: TZ350 Today, 09:00 Go to last post
    Parlane

Motorcycle gear online shops - what is available?

Thread Starter: Parlane

New Zealand Dealers with online stores www.hamptonmotorcycles.co.nz (as of 11/Jan/2013 it looks like a work in progress, only a couple of things in the inventory) Online stores based in New Zealand www.cycletreads.co.nz www.1tonne.co.nz www.motorcyclegearnz.com www.torpedo7.co.nz...

Last Post By: SantiagoYoung Today, 03:37 Go to last post
    pritch

Wsbk 2020

Thread Starter: pritch

The drought is about to break. Today is the last day of testing at Phillip Island before racing gets underway this Saturday. Coverage will be on SKY Sport 5 (ch 055) from 2.00PM Saturday and 1.45PM Sunday. There will also be h/l packages and repeats. If you need to search for it, they...

Last Post By: steveyb Yesterday, 15:31 Go to last post
    PaesliSkye

Does this happen often? First time.....

Thread Starter: PaesliSkye

So, Was out for a Sunday ride, parked up sensibly in a car park left my bike for 10 min to get a drink, came back and as I approached my bike some dickhead backed straight into it pushing it about a meter on its stand towards me then drove off....... off duty cop happened to witness it all and we...

Last Post By: Danger Mouse Today, 12:31 Go to last post
    Frodo

Experience with lithium motorbike batteries?

Thread Starter: Frodo

I need to replace the 5 year old Yuasa lead acid battery in my Aprilia Shiver and am considering getting a lithium (LiFePO4) battery. I read the eight year old threads on Shorai and Ultrabatt batteries and the recent brief discussion about lithium about the Super Tenere battery. Your thoughts...

Last Post By: Danger Mouse Today, 12:45 Go to last post
  • SaferRides

There is no available content written by SaferRides