• Most Active Threads

Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: Autech Yesterday, 13:32 Go to last post
    10bikekid

XR500 (and similar) legends and lies thread

Thread Starter: 10bikekid

Page 1, let the lies begin Will contribute the stories and pics from my 2x 1979 XR500's as time permits. My Fav Shot, I wasn't big on safety back in 79 (not that an XR500 is every gona flip anyway:oi-grr: ) <a...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 17:30 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: Vannik Yesterday, 17:44 Go to last post
    HenryDorsetCase

Who knows about old Ducatis? M900 Monster 1993

Thread Starter: HenryDorsetCase

So I was going to buy another electric pushbike and then this came along on tardme and it was $300 more and I'm like ... errrrr OK then. It arrived the day that lockdown was declared. And I have been working during lockdown which is OK for cashflow but not when you have a project in the shed. ...

Last Post By: HenryDorsetCase Today, 08:14 Go to last post
    Navy Boy

Suzuki GSX-S1000GT

Thread Starter: Navy Boy

https://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/news-and-views/news/2021/september/new-suzuki-gsx-s100gt-2021 My rather likey - A lot in fact. Plus being a Suzuki it'll be a keen price too. Under the skin there's still a lot of the previous GSX-S1000F but that's no bad thing. Cruise plus ride by wire...

Last Post By: Hoonicorn Yesterday, 22:28 Go to last post
    Greenhonnet

1992 Yamaha FZX Zeal

Thread Starter: Greenhonnet

Kiaora Kotoa Katoa, Just a quick hint seeking. My 250 Zeal keep cutting out when I shifted the bike from higher to lower gear. Is there any hint why it's doing that? The carb has been thoroughly cleaned by the mechanic apprx 2 months ago. Kindly Yours, Greenhonnet:baby::cool:

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 12:28 Go to last post
  • SaferRides

There is no available content written by SaferRides