• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: anglia4 Today, 06:43 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 05:52 Go to last post
    Dargor

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Dargor

That game that all the cool people are playing. Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to...

Last Post By: caseye Today, 07:15 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: eldog Yesterday, 19:29 Go to last post
    Bonez

Back on the road. '76 CB550F Super Sport

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got my '76 CB550 Super Sport back on the road after a 10 year park up. Had a few health issues and got rid of most of my70s/80s m/cand Connie has taken over most of the shed for her woodwork work shop. I did keep my CB550F and Dads R80 which my brother now has. The BMW wasn't really my thing....

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 14:10 Go to last post
    rudolph

1973 Suzuki TM250 replica

Thread Starter: rudolph

I have acquired a 1973 Suzuki TS250 savage in a condition that is not worth restoring, engine looks like it has never been apart, and the thing isn't flogged out in every joint on the frame, but it looks like it has been in a dusty old barn. Someone has offered me $150 for a pile of stuff I have...

Last Post By: Kickaha Yesterday, 16:04 Go to last post
    el chupacabra

Yamaha RZ/Banshee build

Thread Starter: el chupacabra

Hello, long story short after years of owning RGV250s and having a couple of seizures chasing performance i decided to hack up my frame and fit a set of banshee cases i got from the states knowing that they had more potential for a lightweight race bike. (just for track days and the odd club races)...

Last Post By: el chupacabra Yesterday, 15:51 Go to last post
    wpoll

TT2000 Twenty Twenty

Thread Starter: wpoll

It's coming soon.... :soon:

Last Post By: Racing Dave Yesterday, 11:08 Go to last post
    Stylo

Yamaha Tenere 700

Thread Starter: Stylo

Been reading a lot about new the Tenere , been a while since I've been excited about a new bike coming on stream. Back in the late '80's I had a blue Tenere XT600 with the big tank. wish I still had it . Haven't had a ride on the new one yet but, I'm very tempted. I like the price and the...

Last Post By: nzspokes Yesterday, 21:38 Go to last post
    SaferRides

Huntly bypass opened but not open

Thread Starter: SaferRides

The official opening was last weekend, but it won't be open to traffic for about a month. 'on ya, NZTA

Last Post By: eldog Yesterday, 18:42 Go to last post