• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 17:40 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 10:14 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: aws Today, 14:31 Go to last post
    fattofame

Looking to get a bike and I am beginer :)

Thread Starter: fattofame

Hey Guys, I thought this website was dead based on me browsing it over the last couple of days on another sections of the forums but to my surprise some sections are still active like this one :) My question is if anyone can assist I am looking to buy a bike to learn on and want...

Last Post By: fattofame Yesterday, 21:07 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

Cemetery Circuit on Boxing, greatest day for motoryclists in the year in New Zealand

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

it's the final round of the Suzuki International Series so there will be plenty of great racing

Last Post By: scott411 Yesterday, 16:31 Go to last post
    dangerous

bringing a 30yr old KDX back to life

Thread Starter: dangerous

well... goes like this, scored a 89 KDX200 of a mate, he is the 2nd owner and didn't use it much, in fact its sat dormant for several years 3-5 since it was last started... soooo I was expecting a few issues, like on fire up crank seals etc would or could tear open, and id be in for a major rebuild...

Last Post By: dangerous Today, 11:47 Go to last post
    rudolph

1986 yamaha xt600 tenere

Thread Starter: rudolph

I have a friends 1986 yamaha xt600 tenere that someone had hacked all the loom out completely, I have wired everything up now apart from connecting the CDI unit to the engines source and trigger coils, I was trying to avoid removing the engine cover but could someone make sense of the different...

Last Post By: rudolph Yesterday, 18:21 Go to last post
    rabbyrascal

GN250 Clutch Problems

Thread Starter: rabbyrascal

My delightful 2005 GN250 has recently been giving me a bit of grief with clunky gear engagement and slipping under throttle. I suspect the clutch has come to the end of its tough life and needs to be replaced. There is a huge amount of information posted around the internet by passionate (and...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 10:42 Go to last post
    Beekeeper

Awesome Tires

Thread Starter: Beekeeper

New tire company out of the far east, on the up and up

Last Post By: Laava Yesterday, 20:01 Go to last post
    Pedrostt500

Triumph Tiger 955i

Thread Starter: Pedrostt500

So the problem I have is the bike started well, as it always has, was ridden a few hundred meters, started to cough splutter then quit, full tank though fuel about a year old, drained off most of the old fuel and mixed in some fresh with what was left, bike would start at a poor idle, then quit, I...

Last Post By: FJRider Yesterday, 20:07 Go to last post
  • Garethy

There is no available content written by Garethy